Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? (651 Views)

What Is Your Goal As A Blogger Or Webmaster In 2023 ? / 10 Ways To Make Money As A Digital Marketer In Nigeria / Any Blogger Or Seo Or Webmaster In Port Harcourt Lets Link Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2018
I want to learn programming. But I want to understand how to really make money from it .
How exactly do you guys make money from being a programmer or webmaster? I don’t have a PC yet and I’m asking this because
I don’t want to waste my money and time .
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2018
lets be serious here. you are not even serious atall. you took the wrong mentality in, it has failed you already
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
aonag:
lets be serious here. you are not even serious atall. you took the wrong mentality in, it has failed you already
And what’s the wrong mentality
You want me to spend money and learn programming for fun ??
Is this a joke ?
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by donsheddy1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

And what’s the wrong mentality
You want me to spend money and learn programming for fun ??
Is this a joke ?
Don't worry bro, just use that money go learn upholstery. You go make am big time
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2018
donsheddy1:
Don't worry bro, just use that money go learn upholstery. You go make am big time
Thank you for your contribution sir. But I don’t think I can do that at the moment.
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
He's right bro. Web development/programming is all about passion.
If you don't love doing it. And if you're not creative, you can't succeed in this field.
You might end up quitting at the very beginning. Coding can be boring, except when you love it.

Trust me, you don't wanna sit over a laptop for hours just trying to create an header (</head>) and you still ain't getting the desired pattern.

As for your question, programming/web development is the future. We get a lot of messages everyday from people that wants to do one or two things... Have their own websites and develop mobile apps and stuffs... And we all have our asking prices.
It's lucrative if you know what you're doing but it's a death trap if you're in it for the money.
You'll end up looking like a scammer to the people that you e collected money from but you're too lazy to complete their tasks
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by solmusdesigns: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
grin , make money from programming? huh?! all your post reeks of all manner of insult to strangers. you'd better change if you want to make any money in anything atall.
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
solmusdesigns:
grin , make money from programming? huh?! all your post reeks of all manner of insult to strangers. you'd better change if you want to make any money in anything atall.
Insults ?
Where?
Oh, what do you mean “make money from programming? Huh?!”
So , you think I should buy a laptop and learn programming for fun?
And waste all that money?
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
He's right bro. Web development/programming is all about passion.
If you don't love doing it. And if you're not creative, you can't succeed in this field.
You might end up quitting at the very beginning. Coding can be boring, except when you love it.

Trust me, you don't wanna sit over a laptop for hours just trying to create an header (</head>wink and you still ain't getting the desired pattern.

As for your question, programming/web development is the future. We get a lot of messages everyday from people that wants to do one or two things... Have their own websites and develop mobile apps and stuffs... And we all have our asking prices.
It's lucrative if you know what you're doing but it's a death trap if you're in it for the money.
You'll end up looking like a scammer to the people that you e collected money from but you're too lazy to complete their tasks
Okay , I think I understand you .
Thanks for your contribution
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Okay , I think I understand you .
Thanks for your contribution
You're welcome.
Please note that I'm not trying to scare you bro. Just laying the facts the way they are. So you don't get confuse when you get into it.
Re: How Can I Make Money As A Programmer Or Webmaster?? by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kelvin30286063:

You're welcome.
Please note that I'm not trying to scare you bro. Just laying the facts the way they are. So you don't get confuse when you get into it.
Yes, I get it .
I still want to learn it and I will .
But I’m not making it a priority anymore, and I will only put in my spare money towards that . I think that’s good for me .

(1) (Reply)

I'm Buying Established Quora Accounts (if You Have For Sale, Come In) / Please What Is The Difference Between A Hosted And A Non Hosted Adsense Account / Top 5+15 Social Bookmarking Sites To Boost SEO & Get Unlimited Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.