Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) (15017 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili At WEF: Xenophobia Caused By African Politicians / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2018
gradually, I'm beginning to see no different between Yahaya Bello of Kogi state and of Akeredolu. birds of the same feathers
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by mideactive: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2018
Akeredolu has a formula to capture Ondo state,performance is'nt that necessary cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by gadada98: 1:29am On Sep 23, 2018

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by VictorOBVkings(m): 2:01am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Of course you can’t see where he insulted me on the thread because the mods remove his nonsense .
You wan insult me too? And chop 10 years ban?
Ipob

but I see this an emotional insult

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Olohunjedalo(m): 3:09am On Sep 23, 2018
VictorOBVkings:

but I see this an emotional insult
k
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Blitzerz: 4:15am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Ipob , why so much headache about what’s happening in Southwest?

Same way u were having headache when Nnamdi Kanu was in the south east.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

You need to go consult your dictionary and see what insult means . Olodo cheesy

12 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Doerstech(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2018
bewla:
on small chair

Small Chair- Front row - Small Woman - Big GOD

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by rock003: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Yoruba Muslim, these people wanted to go away from Nigeria, but you didn't allow them. If you had allowed them, they would have gone away and not be putting mouth in your issue. So, Oga, enjoy the consequences of your actions.

.....or just hug a live transformer. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by rock003: 6:38am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
iammo , how market cheesy
Ipob boy . You go learn cheesy

Is like somebody just cursed you to be shouting IPOB upandan. What did you do wrong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

Is like somebody just cursed you to be shouting IPOB upandan. What did you do wrong.
Another ipob terrorist spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by rock003: 6:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Another ipob terrorist spotted cheesy

Now it's confirmed. They've hit your head in the dream and cursed you with IPOB CHAT.

Oya, Chant away!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Hopebringer: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Becareful

If someone tells you they will sue you, do not take it lightly I repeat do not take it lightly

Happened to a close friend of mine , what started as a silly joke about a mutual friends misdemeanor with a lady , just as careless talk at a bar turned to a law suite and my friend had to pay 15.million outside court settlements , after selling his car and land in which he was building a house

So I have learned to be very watchful of that word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Olohunjedalo(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2018
Hopebringer:

Becareful

If someone tells you they will sue you, do not take it lightly I repeat do not take it lightly

Happened to a close friend of mine , what started as a silly joke about a mutual friends misdemeanor with a lady , just as careless talk at a bar turned to a law suite and my friend had to pay 15.million outside court settlements , after selling his car and land in which he was building a house

So I have learned to be very watchful of that word
Haha . Lol
But this is an entirely different case na.
I’ve sued people to court before too smiley . Even though we resolved the matter out of court eventually.
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:03am On Sep 23, 2018
bewla:
how far with Joshua fight now who win
Joshua won

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Seunnzy(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
The white beard goat is just useless
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by bewla(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:
Joshua won
ope o naijabet
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by King44(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2018
Who knows the faith of mimiko in labour party, cos while watching him on TV yesterday it seem to me the guy has lost his pride and sense of belonging only just trying to fit in after mistakes took a turn on him, n his come back tactics didn't work as he expected... Akeredolu for d money my guy is just busy using the state fund to chop pepper soup n beer I pity for those who supported him cos me I am not feeling his impact at all positive or negative
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by SimonMagau: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2018
tongue
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by Boxer007(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
iammo:

kilon sele yi. mscheew

Hello sexy MaN. May I hug u?
Re: Akeredolu And Oby Ezekwesili At Lagos Innovating Justice Conference (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari don make oby cold

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s ‘Right Of First Refusal’ - By Muhammed Adamu / PHOTOS: Gov. Ganduje Launches Free Delivery Kit To Pregnant Women In Kano / Ramadan Fast: I Am Healthier Now – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.