Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigeria I Hail Thee! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria I Hail Thee! (254 Views)

Meghan Thee Stallion Puts Her Boobs And Backside On Display As She Poses... / In Your Opinion; What's The Most Reliable Bank In Nigeria? I Am Tired Of nonsens / Why Don't We Have Rollercoasters In Nigeria, I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria I Hail Thee! by xcelentattitude(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
MTN Project fame: N7.5m + SUV;
Etisalat Nigerian Idol: N5m +
Multimillion NGN Contract;
Glo Naija Sings: N5m + SUV;
Gulder Ultimate Search: N10m Plus Endorsements;

COWBELL Mathematics Competition: N100k;
Spelling Bee: N50k;
School Scrabble: N25k...
Coolfm Spelling Game: A goodie bag filled with amila drink...

Why won't Students fail WAEC? :|

Nigerians, Contunu ooo...
Diaris God...
This is the kind of society we live in. Misplacement of priority is now the order of the day. We emphasize entertainment and frivolities and expect geniuses from our students. Nothing is wrong with show biz so long as education, science and technology enjoy the same premium and the same level of impact on our youths and kids.

(1) (Reply)

Les Déguns Film Streaming VF HD / Buy Kent Ro In Gurgaon | A To Z Enterprises / Ondo State Civil Servants Will Receive Their Leave Bonus Before The End Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.