Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary (30693 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Oppose Stoppage Of Pension For Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Others / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by pawesome(m): 7:06am On Sep 23, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

It is not all Thiefnubú.
Stop kidding yourself.
Ambode is a failure as gov.
when did you realize that?
Wait... When Jagaban probably indicated
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2018
Okewa:
Hmmm...I feel for posterity because a thought of our mentality these days shows what will become of the coming generations.are you saying is wrong to construct and provide amenities for pple who elected him?

Look at it very well, which amenities sef?
Most roads are bad plus the issue of waste is nothing to write hone about.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2018
modik:

Why not?

YOU WON'T VOTE AMBODE BUT YOU WOULD VOTE BUHARI?

DO YOU THEN BELIEVE IN GOD?

AMBODE IS LIGHT-YEARS BETTER THAN BUHARI

#DOUBLESTANDARD!

Am sure u dnt live in lagos.
Aba warriors, get lost
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by lastmaster(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode refuse to heed to the 48 laws of power.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:13am On Sep 23, 2018
sacluxisback:
Ambode should jump ship.

He should choose another party.

Then he is gonna fail woefully big time trust me he knows this before you bringing the idea.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2018
lastmaster:
Ambode refuse to heed to the 48 laws of power.

Especially, the one that talks about you not biting the fingers that feed you.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by kofomii: 7:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Why is Ambode afraid of primary election?

1 Like

Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by MaziOmenuko: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2018
My problem with a lot of folks is that prior to this political brouhaha, I pointed it out that Ambode is seriously underperforming but was asked to 'mind my business'. They said he was the best governor in Nigeria and the next best thing after sliced bread.

Now, all of a sudden, everyone has realized he was seriously a big flop. I am sure that if the tides turn tomorrow and he gets the Bourdilion backing, he will turn to the best governor again.

People are just too flimsy.

3 Likes

Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by dsbrand(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2018
no hope for Nigeria
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Quidquopro: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2018
Hahaha
Never say never.
Ambode is coming back.
Lagos MUST be free!
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by bluecircle470: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Look at how people calling themselves sophisticated are making themselves slaves to that slave of the caliphate.

Sophisticated slaves.

Flat head how market
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
Ftc... Ambode should keep his hope on God...
Only God knows the best...
Btw... Like for Ambode
Share for Sanwo Olu

Even if u offend men try not to offend God so he can fight for u. Ambodes wife maltreated a man of God and Ambode offended the elders of his party. Double wahala.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by SIRTee15: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
My problem with a lot of folks is that prior to this political brouhaha, I pointed it out that Ambode is seriously underperforming but was asked to 'mind my business'. They said he was the best governor in Nigeria and the next best thing after sliced bread.

Now, all of a sudden, everyone has realized he was seriously a big flop. I am sure that if the tides turn tomorrow and he gets the Bourdilion backing, he will turn to the best governor again.

People are just too flimsy.

As in me sef shock when I noticed.....
Nigerian masses are gullible and that's why the politicians take us they play ping-pong.....
Right now in Lagos- Tinubu is always right....
Whatever he says is swallowed hook line and sinker by lagosians......
And I'm wondering...are there no independent mind in Lagos anymore who can think for themselves and decide what's best for them, rather than allow some bunch of selfish rent-seeking politicians decide for them....
Look at the accusations against ambode....
It has nothing to do with performance or the people of Lagos but lack of political patronage by Ambode towards APC members.....
Yet lagosians are ready to abandon ambode just because tinubu said so.....
Something is definitely wrong with us as a people and being a Yoruba myself- I find this very pathetic....

NB I'm not holding brief for Ambode....
As far as am concerned, he's an underachiever just like his predecessors....
Lagos has seriously underperformed when compared to other megacities in emerging economies......
And I believe the extractive economy system practice by Tinubu led APC in Lagos is responsible for this......
Lagos is the only commercial capital in all emerging economies that has no metro system, no new airport, no new port, no new central district, still struggling with bad roads and electricity problem.....
Sometimes u wonder what exactly was done with the over 1 trillion naira that was borrowed....
And if I should say, maybe it's high time lagosians consider an alternative to Tinubu led APC.....
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by modik(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Am sure u dnt live in lagos.
Aba warriors, get lost

I'm sure it's you that don't live in Lagos

Two-faced ZoneB Receive sense
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by alujonjonkijon: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2018
for a man like the governor of a prosperous lagos state commanding such a high power of patronage to have to be on his knees begging for ticket should be a lesson to budding politicians.politics is about popularity,about having the majority on your side.

because ambode got governor on a gold platter,he didnt need see the need to remain popular and to be generous across the board.

the best you do with money is to make friends with money.

buhari also suffers same fault with ambode.they didnt know the cost at which victory was purchased for them at the polls.

let ambode's foreign investors bring him back to the government house.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Seun360(m): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2018
RichDad1:
Whatever. Let’s get this off the road abeg.
Itesiwaju ipinle Eko lo jewalogun.

Gbam.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by g0tze: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Ambode brought this all upon himself. He could have rebelled against tinubu in his second tenure not now.
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by SimonMagau: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2018
tongue
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Mydazz(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2018
Whether it's Sanwoolu, Ambode or even Fishlake again, it's clear that Lagos has only had one governor since 1999,..... the rest are proxies
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by arrestdarrester: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

If u believe in God how on earth can u vote Ambode?!

Why the haste to this very wrong assumption?
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
modik:

I'm sure it's me that don't live in Lagos

Two-faced ZoneB is what i am, i want to Receive sense

Paste ya address make i find ur mumu self come aus
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by modik(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Paste ya address make i find ur mumu self come aus

All APCheat supporters are good in forgery!

See as you altered my original post!

Shame!

NEVER AGAIN!
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
modik:

All APCheat supporters are good in forgery!

See as you altered my original post!

Shame!

NEVER AGAIN!

Where did you see me campaigning for APC?
Like i said, ur mumu+ish attitude will not leave you soon
Re: 377 Wards’ Chairmen Endorse Sanwo-olu, Ambode, Others To Face Direct Primary by modik(m): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Where did you see me campaigning for APC?
Like i said, ur mumu+ish attitude will not leave you soon

If only you read my comment :

You are APC Supporter.

Period.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets With APC Senators / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.