Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Cahill :I May Quit Chelsea In January - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cahill :I May Quit Chelsea In January (252 Views)

Zidane May QUIT Real Madrid Over Pogba Signing Failure / Former Chelsea Defender Gary Cahill Joins Crystal Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cahill :I May Quit Chelsea In January by Josephmorgan: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2018
Gary Cahill says he might have to quit Chelsea in January as a result of his finding the lack of playing time “very difficult“.

“I do not want to jump the gun but as things stand right now, in all probability, yes [I might have to leave in January],” Cahill informed The Daily Mirror.

“To start with, the team‘s doing well which is an important thing. Having been a big part of things for six years, seven years and played an enormous part, not just a squad player, I am definitely finding it hard this year to cope with that scenario.”

Cahill has fallen behind Antonio Rudiger, David Luiz and Andreas Christensen in the pecking order and has accepted that “sometimes you need to make tough decisions” for the progression of your career.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/09/22/cahill-i-may-quit-chelsea-in-january/#ixzz5Rre7OtAj

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Basketball / Be Independent Of Poverty.. Get Your Complete Mini Importation Package Now / How To Obtain Loans Without Collateral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.