Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,787 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

A Word From God: By His Ward: If Not For God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: By His Ward: If Not For God (205 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / A Word From GOD: By His Ward: To Whom It May Concern / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: By His Ward: If Not For God by TheIkoro(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2018
A WORD FROM GOD: BY HIS WARD: IF NOT FOR GOD

All because of my GOD-given admission into the University of Ibadan School of Business to study for a Masters degree in Business Administration, all because the programme is going on well, all because a school of thought from a civilized nation has considered offering me membership of its exalted echelons, all because the barbaric Frauduria (along with its primitive Ikadan) appears to have dribbled me off this membership - even as the ever-accursed twain have for donkey years dribbled me (or so they believe) into being adorned with the fake membership of not only an esoteric organisation with ties to civilized nations, but also a well-known fraternity that (obviously!) originated from accursed Frauduria - all because.....the entire town of Ikadan (along with radio stations, (probably) television stations, (even) staff and students of the Oba Akinyele Memorial High School, and more) has erupted into joy over the sight of a grey-haired forty-four year old stumbling blindly along the streets with not even a walking stick with which to see. With their mockery, their insults, their derision, their abuse; they believe all is over for him. If not for GOD.....

If not for GOD, they would have had him slain twenty years ago; when they first began to hail themselves with the belief that all was over for him merely because he graduated from the university with knowledge of not even one single school of thought. If not for GOD, he would not be able to let them know that he will soon be leaving their accursed land for more honest societies where civilised cultures will instantly accept him into their welcoming fold. If not for GOD, he would not have been told that he has been accepted into the University of Ibadan School of Business with the highest result in the school's Test of Proficiency in the English Language for that year. If not for GOD, he would not have been able to pay the school's fees - which is almost ten times the miserly amount (the "toro kobo," as his irresponsible mother would put it) that he is rewarded with as salary - for having to endure mockery, insults and abuse at the Oba Akinyele Memorial High School. If not for GOD, he would not have been able to publish if only just one book out of the over ten books he has written - and the adversary, obviously out of envy over this fact, is now apparently running around to make sure that he does not publish a second time. If not for GOD, he would not have been able to move into a furnished apartment, and out of his father's house - after two years over forty - a father's house where "they" obviously sought to "di i mo'le" into a nonentity; even as they have sought to tie him down in barbaric Ikadan and accursed Frauduria ever since the atrocious conspiracy striving to mock his life into a mockery of a guinea pig began twenty years ago. If not for GOD, he would not have been able to pay his rent for two years in rapid succession - without even thinking twice about it; despite the fact that the rent for just one year is almost twice that which he earns in accursed Oba Akinyele Memorial High School. If not for GOD, he would not be able to look all his enemies in the eye and say unto them.....

As The LORD lives,
I will pursue you and overtake you;
and I will not turn back until you are
consumed;
GOD will make you turn your
backs to me,
and all thee and thine that hate me
I will destroy.
Thou will cry for help, but there will be none to
save;
thou will cry to The LORD, but He will not
answer thee.
I will beat you fine as dust before the wind;
I will cast you out like the mire of the
streets.

If not for GOD, he would not be able to look all the barbarians in Ikadan in the eye and let them know.....

I PRAY THAT YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE THAT WHICH I WILL BE.

If not for GOD.

Ikoro Iyineleda (September, 2018).
Re: A Word From God: By His Ward: If Not For God by chrizbrain(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Leah Sharibu. / 3 Important Things That Will Improve Your Walk With God / The Real Life Club - There's No Sin In Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.