Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Magic Words That Attract Money To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Magic Words That Attract Money To You (1271 Views)

How To Attract Money With Sugar, Rice, And Salt. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magic Words That Attract Money To You by sharpguy10(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you the magic words that attract Money to you. When I say attract Money to you, I mean it will bring opportunities to you that you can do to make more money in your life. When you have planted this seed words in your heart, opportunities will never stop coming to you to make money. I have use them and it work for me.
Before I show you the magic word that attract Money to you, let me first show you some reasons why you must want more money in your life.
1. Jesus died for you to be rich and live life abundantly. But without you not having more money, you cannot live life abundantly.

2. Money is the cure of poverty in your finance.

3. Without you having money your talent, gift and ideas will be trapped down without seeing the light of the day.

4. As a citizen of heaven, it is your birth right to be rich.

5. It is what God chose for you on this earth.

6. It is only by having more money you can live life to the extent you want to live it.

So I have show you some reasons why you must desire money in your life. Your aim in life now if you are struggling is to desire more than enough money for your life. When you desire more money in your life, open doors will be coming to you. So here are some magic words to attract Money into your life.
Money is good and wonderful.

Money is loving and sweet.

Money love me and I love money.

I use money for only good purpose and is right.

I have many financial opportunities for making money.

I am a money magnet, prosperity I'd frequently draw to me.

Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.

The above words are the magic words that you can use to attract money. Use them daily in the morning when you wake up and evening when you want to sleep.

Thank you for reading this post and remain blessed.

Please if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Keep prospering and soaring high in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magic Words That Attract Money To You by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Instead of teaching or training people in skills or businesses that would start yielding money for them, you are here teaching the gullible how to say shits.

You are most likely a "prosperity gospel" pastor in the making.

Hope you know those guys are charlatans, and someday, when Africa comes out of darkness, they will pay for their sins.

1 Like

Re: Magic Words That Attract Money To You by sharpguy10(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Is like you don't understand what I have written. What I post here is about using words to program your mind to attract opportunity to you. What you think in your mind is what you attract. By thinking those words you can attract making money opportunity to yourself sir. Thanks for reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magic Words That Attract Money To You by sharpguy10(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Keep reading
Re: Magic Words That Attract Money To You by sharpguy10(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

Corona virus is small Tb Joshua raised dead man VIDEO / It's Seems Like Atheist Think Like Children / Believers, don't disregard what I share here (especially the Prophesies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.