Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Request For Kwara Relocation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Request For Kwara Relocation (835 Views)

NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra / No Ppa After Relocation, Please Help / NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation (2) (3) (4)

Request For Kwara Relocation by OTS18(m): 4:42am On Sep 23, 2018
Good morning NLanders,I'm in need of a person who can help retrieve my expired state of choice. I camped in Kaduna but I gave my details to two people for relocation,kwara state came first while FCT overrode that of kwara...I have no accommodation in FCT and I'm so confused right now...pls help.

PS: I have a short time as the 7days ultimatum expires on Tuesday the 25th of Sept.
Re: Request For Kwara Relocation by OTS18(m): 4:43am On Sep 23, 2018
OTS18:
Good morning NLanders,I'm in need of a person who can help retrieve my expired state of choice. I camped in Kaduna but I gave my details to two people for relocation,kwara state came first while FCT overrode that of kwara...I have no accommodation in FCT and also PPA and I'm so confused right now...pls help.

PS: I have a short time as the 7days ultimatum expires on Tuesday the 25th of Sept.

NYSC GREENCARD Wahala: Must Read (GRAPHICS) / Corps Member Ilorin / We'll Stop Posting Corps Members To Insecure States - Nysc

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73