Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo (34224 Views)

See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max / Man Accused Of Disrespecting Wole Soyinka Answers Trolls With Intelligent Reply / "Am Not Ur Role Model" Bobrisky Address Trolls As He Shares New Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by marvinsync(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Mynd44:
As said in Prince of Egypt

"So how do you measure the worth of a man
in wealth or strength or size
in how much he gained or how much he gave? "

That person whose life looks poor to everyone night be at peace but you on your high horse might have problems

is that what u tell urself to feel better?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2018
Pitokwe:

Never.

The best form of defence is attack.
In some cases......you are right with that too!
You juxtapose the 2 together......at the right time, you pull the trigger!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Basitelo1(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Wetin consign me with ur life
I no get time 2 dey observe any yeyebrity
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Cindy08: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2018
Ohhhh see my man

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Comment reserved.
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by millionboi2: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2018
Simplep:
Lol,very true,they plenty for nl especially guys
Calling every lady hoes,foolish things
u are one of d hoes..,....oya come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by AmazingELixir: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2018
Mophasa:
Stale

I blame d jobless people wasting mobile data by following them and commenting on their useless photos and posts

Celebrity ko liability ni

Paul okoye would never resort to this childish tantrums

grin grin grin

I feel your painment seems that pix encapsulates your reality.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by gabpaul: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:

You lack comprehensive ability. He stated clearly that the picture wasn't about financial status. It is about fixing up your own mess before trying to tell someone to fix up their life. He knew people like you would misunderstand him.

No mind the guy, na people like am Mr P dey refer to grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

One half of defunct group Psquare, Peter Okoye aka Mr P took to his IG page to share this trending photo which addresses trolls.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/peter-okoye-address-trolls-with.html

Hes right to clap back at trolls, but using this picture in my opinion has damaged his image to a certain level. I certainly see him as one arrogant and pompous prick. His brother seems more laid back than him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Born2Breed(f): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

One half of defunct group Psquare, Peter Okoye aka Mr P took to his IG page to share this trending photo which addresses trolls.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/peter-okoye-address-trolls-with.html

Fact! Even on NL,those who are quick to throw jibe are mostly poor students and some jobless peeps.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by tartar9(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2018
And who made the "law" of fixing your own problems first before trying to tell others to do theirs undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2018
so in peter okoye's ( who ever he is ) mind he has made sense, the so called Rich man can become poor too.

Yes, it is mocking the poor, if he wanted to stoop so low he should have chose another way.

He may be a rich man but he is stupid and ignorant!
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by bantudra: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2018
what is this fool talking about....??...she is not even that poor sef...things everywhere in the photo....
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by bantudra: 9:17am On Sep 23, 2018
foolish man....
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by nelll2: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2018
Mynd44:

That person whose life looks poor to everyone night be at peace but you on your high horse might have problems
U didn't understand the write up at all. What he meant was that you should remove the log in your eyes before removing someone else's own.
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
I saw one of his throwback pic, he looks like who wast suffering back then.
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by bantudra: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Wow

Some people are going through Hell ooo. Looking at that pix shocked

What happens when it rains ?

Probably they shiit in a bucket or just dig a hole and shiit

How do you get the libido to screw in that environment?

my room dont look much better and i have a four rooms apartment....

the guy is an idiiot....
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by lonelydora: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

He is very correct. Most people who abuse others on SM do not even know what they will eat in the next minute
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by dsocioemmy(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2018
Hate or love him, he said something right

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Pitokwe(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71444762:

In some cases......you are right with that too!
You juxtapose the 2 together......at the right time, you pull the trigger!!

True.
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by FitnessHomme: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Hopebringer: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2018
HotMario:
Some folks who insult their elders here too live in such conditions but Etisalat's 15mb won't let them have sense

My dear it is damn amazing

The children here will insult their elders all because this is a faceless forum and they think they are anonymous.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by STILESGANG: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2018
That Peter is very childish. I remember when I told him to get back with his brother cos the song he is releasing is below standard and the fool blocked me
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by STILESGANG: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Hopebringer:

My dear it is damn amazing

The children here will insult their elders all because this is a faceless forum and they think they are anonymous.

Smh
Ancient of days. You can leave the internet,if you feel you are been disrespected abi you want to everybody to be prostrating for you grin.Demanding for respect on the internet, na ur house you dey? .who are you feeding here?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Am confuse here! Is the owner of the room troll Peter or just using someone's room as an Example?
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2018
STILESGANG:
That Peter is very childish. I remember when I told him to get back with his brother cos the song he is releasing is below standard and the fool blocked me
everybody has his own life to live, everybody has problem in his respective home fix urs and live him besid he has made it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Dicedapple(f): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2018
Mynd44:

You mean to tell me that someone can actually leave in that condition and sleep well at night?
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by STILESGANG: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2018
Buikechukwu35:
everybody has his own life to live, everybody has problem in his respective home fix urs and live him besid he has made it.
He is a celebrity if he wanted a private life he shouldn't have gone into showbiz. They love when people hail them but they want the downside of the fame

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by itu404(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Mophasa:
Stale

I blame d jobless people wasting mobile data by following them and commenting on their useless photos and posts

Bruh, wat is stale in that epic truth instead of you to pause and meditate you acted just like you are one of those he is addressing. the insult these people are subject to is indeed, unwarranted TIWA had to come down hard on one the other day, Jim iyke do not tolerate them , Timaya, too is no different . you live in Nigeria you use your hard earned money to buy data only to insult the president, celebrities and all. what is your problem if you are serious with life you will not have time for this. you want him to settle with his brother yet, some of you unsolicited advisers do not even talk to our own mother! remove the log in your eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the moth in another's.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by itu404(m): 11:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Mophasa:
Stale

Bruh, wat is stale in that epic truth instead of you to pause and meditate you acted just like you are one of those he is addressing. the insult these people are subject to is indeed, unwarranted TIWA had to come down hard on one the other day, Jim iyke do not tolerate them , Timaya, too is no different . you live in Nigeria you use your hard earned money to buy data only to insult the president, celebrities and all. what is your problem
Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by Hopebringer: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2018
STILESGANG:
Ancient of days. You can leave the internet,if you feel you are been disrespected abi you want to everybody to be prostrating for you grin.Demanding for respect on the internet, na ur house you dey? .who are you feeding here?

I am.not your mate at all angry

Be mindful how you speak to your elders here

Useless child.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo by STILESGANG: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hopebringer:

I am.not your mate at all angry

Be mindful how you speak to your elders here

Useless child.
Sorry sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures / Your Lover Is Giving You Good Sex Doesn't Mean He Is Good – Tonto Dikeh / Nigerians Slam Mavins Performance At AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.