Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu (49044 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Writes A Letter To Biden On 2023 Presidential Elections / Ekweremadu: Obasanjo Writes A Letter To UK Court / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by EnglishUsa: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2018
You are my good student so finish up that story on how America was created, student gave him a smile and said yes sir I am about to finish it but, I saw you so I kept it and Said let me come and greet you first before I go back to finish it up.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by sammyj: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2018
Sincerely speaking I’m disappointed with this write up. The same people that will ask Tinubu not to get involved or decides who will govern the state are the same people telling him to let Ambode run for second term. Abeg let Dele Momodu park well and let Ambode test his popularity in the direct primaries. The man has not really performed well to me especially when he came up with the Vision Scape crap that has made Lagos one of the most dirtiest state in west Africa cool

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by tribalistseun: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Thiefnubuu is useless

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by bedspread: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2018
Great Advice to Chief Tinubu... Only Men without Fear or Favor will say This to Tinubu
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by In2systemsTech(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2018
dulaman:
H

The African Export Import Bank (the “Bank”) was established in Abuja, Nigeria in October, 1993

lol..seems shes still with the governemnt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by yipata: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2018
TRUE BUT NOT EASY. ASIWAJU MIGHT BE PAINTED BLACK IN THIS BUT WHY WAS AMBODE NOT USING HIS HEAD WHEN HE WAS TAKING HIS STEPS. ASIWAJU SHOULD SHA PLS FORGIVE HIM FOR GODS OWN SAKE.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71447139:
GOD BLESS THIS GREAT AND INTELLIGENT MRS ADEOSUN where she is now. A GREAT LOSS TO THE NATION!
a great loss to yrouba nation, you mean let me not say what's on my mind sha

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by klax(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Dele Momodu has completely lost it, he should just face his Saraki and leave APC alone. Does he think he can continue to be a double agent so openly? Shame on him and his fake ass brain...

But wait oo bro are you sane at all? Why all these pains in your head? Are you sick? What has Saraki done that Tinubu has not done the worst? Your level of IQ baffles me and I wonder how did you manage to get education because your reasoning is so poor.

What has Saraki done just in the name of God mention one just one crime he has committed that Tinubu your lord hasn't done the worst just mention one and let me school you the political history of Tinubu till date

I'm really sorry for people like you the education you had has no meaning in your life and has bears no reasonable fruit in you than being lopsided and irrational.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by bangging(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Rilikoko:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/22/an-appeal-to-my-dear-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/%3famp
most powerful man in Nigeria after the president? lwrong about that sir... south west I agree...
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2018
dexterinc2003:
This is indeed a powerful letter.

But i will still say a big NO to godfatherism in politics.

The disadvantages eventually outweighs the advantages.
E.g Obasanjo and now Tinubu.

Modified: After 6 years on nairaland. I accidentally make the first comment on a thread. Does our God not work in mysterious ways? grin grin grin
. .......... Hnmmmm ! 6 years of burning data ! You have finally achieved your ......... grin grin grin

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Countersam(m): 9:31am On Sep 23, 2018
Rilikoko:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/09/22/an-appeal-to-my-dear-asiwaju-bola-ahmed-tinubu/%3famp

Dele Momodu summarised his letter in this sentence.

"Hmmm, Asiwaju, at the end of the day, no matter what happens, you would be held responsible for the plight of your party, APC and Lagos State, for good or for bad."

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by JacksonOyibo: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2018
smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by futurism: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
dexterinc2003:

Modified: After 6 years on nairaland. I accidentally make the first comment on a thread. Does our God not work in mysterious ways? grin grin grin

I am always happy to read Dele's letter. The man always spoke the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Kayharry(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2018
Dele na tinubu boy.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Orpe7(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
But lets look at this matter seriously
If Tinubu and his cohorts have thier way, that means whoever is Gov will always play to the gallery of the Baba isale of the APC party and na Lagosians go suffer am pass. Cus these people just wanna be fed fat on Lagos money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Lipscomb(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2018
The man that have lost his sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Ameeria: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2018
I agree a million times! Tinubu should not leave cracks opened in the wall by shaking the incumbent well performing governor just because he is livid with him...PDP will take over!
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Cindy08: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmm so long a letter
All these just to buttress
A point ambo deserves
A second Chance

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by gaby(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Great piece....

Well done Bob Dee...

I concur..
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Yinkash100(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2018
Nairalanders why can't you just shut up if you have nothing meaningful to say.
Stupid comments everywhere
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by coolestchris(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2018
tinubu is a force to be reckoned with
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by hush15: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2018
gbeseun:
And that's why tinubu said ambode should go and test his popularity during DIRECT PRIMARY of the party.
Tuning has forgiven ambode long ago,don't let demonise this man,remember he bring ambode from obscurity to limelight.ambode forgot that there are party leaders that will vote for him before he behaves like mad man without control now you are writing letter,did dele ever caution ambode initially before yam pepper scatter?
Anbode should go for primary direct ,if he did well he will win and am sure tinubu will campaign for him.

you know his party members are not voting him for second because he did well but because of greed. Should Ambode be fielded again, lagosians are willing to accept him....

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by aku626(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2018
Hmmmmm, Tinubu should be careful. On the other hand nothing lasts forever,
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2018
Association of Comment Reading.. (A C R) undecided
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by teflonjake(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
dexterinc2003:

1 soured crate of star for you.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Bloggz74(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Dele Momodu has completely lost it, he should just face his Saraki and leave APC alone. Does he think he can continue to be a double agent so openly? Shame on him and his fake ass brain...

You are exactly the kind of persons he referred to in the write up "..... living in fear not in awe"
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by rallymento(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
TLDR
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by hush15: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
sammyj:
Sincerely speaking I’m disappointed with this write up. The same people that will ask Tinubu not to get involved or decides who will govern the state are the same people telling him to let Ambode run for second term. Abeg let Dele Momodu park well and let Ambode test his popularity in the direct primaries. The man has not really performed well to me especially when he came up with the Vision Scape crap that has made Lagos one of the most dirtiest state in west Africa cool

You are right but the problem is that Tinubu is the only one that can end what he started. He urged party members to Sanwo. You cant first field someone and later claim you want direct primaries knowing fully well, he has already influenced the outcome. It contradicts his stance too much and now, he is at a cross road.

His adamant nature will cost him his allegiance at federal level cos everyone will be weary of someone they cant appeal to and it will also cost him his political base cos his minions wouldnt find him dependable again
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by boxypane(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2018
dexterinc2003:

It depends, whether it is positive or negative. Positive in this sense because the people are getting a good government.
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 9:58am On Sep 23, 2018
Rilikoko:

does to u but said ambode should not run for governor he said no more baba sope so if his popular he should go for direct now abi what ar u ppl sayin self, is he afraid of sanwolu ni, the man is in his cabinet now is his omose so y is he afraid of his junior staff. ������
Re: Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu by Shemadex(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2018
Rilikoko:

does he said ambode should not run for governor he said no more baba sope so if his popular he should go for direct now abi what ar u ppl sayin self, is he afraid of sanwolu ni, the man is in his cabinet now is his omose so y is he afraid of his junior staff. ������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Sallah: Buhari Gives Corpers N250,000 And 10 Bags Of Rice In Daura / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.