Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (46494 Views)

The Correct Ayedaade Result Before It Was Destroyed By Inec Official - channels / Osun Election: Adeleke faults Osogbo, Ayedaade Results / Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by mandatory2217: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2018
This is appalling!
Why on earth are they doing this?�

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2018
Festy4u:

Yeah,..we will! Keep saing, until you ain't gat any more sai left with you! cool
We can never run out of Sai........ Festus.....

Abeg , let's wait for the OFFICIAL result from INEC.
Bye for now!
See you when the result comes out oooo!
You can call our notice to it then.
Thanks in advance our guy! wink

Modify!

Our question, can we really call this a victory with such slim margin?
Over to you Ogbeni Aregbesola...

Our happiness is, election in Nigeria is becoming credible, rigging and other abnormality are gone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by gidjah(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2018
magoo10:
The vigilance of osun people to protect their votes is commendable.
my brother,it is very commendable, I dough my heart, I thought it is only on do state that weird intelligent citizens, but alas, I am pretty wrong.I celebrate their astute doggedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by gidjah(m): 10:40am On Sep 23, 2018
Pavarottii:
Exactly this local government, they cheated pdp by 1000votes. Wat they announced was 9836, but the vote on d wall is 10836. Minusing a thousand votes from pdp.
I see APC winning in a rigging manner.
u mean people so so monitored this results to this extent ??
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:42am On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by depezee(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
See what i hate about you people who don't see beyond their noses ??

All of a sudden PDP has become a saintly party , you people are not thinking with your head, you are thinking with your emotions and most of you with this nonsense mentality are not from Osun

PDP through Oyinlola brought soldiers to Ilesa , they killed not less than 1000 youths, i still have drone video of Ekiti elections in 2014 where they were in a hotel thumbprinting

we know , i experienced it and i know this nonsense mentality is not going to fly

Mr. Man forget about yesterday. Dwell on the present reality. The present APC cannot take Nigeria anywhere. I used to be a strong supporter of APC, but with the hardship and backwardness in the land, we must give PDP a chance, they must have learnt from their mistake.

APC out!!!
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Carlyscales: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Thank God he didn't say APC sent him and people can lie

that's how they tried to mob one INEC guy in Ede yesterday , they claimed people were voting at ABM hotel , i was there at ABM and nobody was voting ... it took DSS intervention for the boy not to be lynched
Are u alright at all
Abi u can't read ni?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Aystarz: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

All of a sudden PDP has become a saintly party , you people are not thinking with your head, you are thinking with your emotions and most of you with this nonsense mentality are not from Osun

PDP through Oyinlola brought soldiers to Ilesa , they killed not less than 1000 youths, i still have drone video of Ekiti elections in 2014 where they were in a hotel thumbprinting

we know , i experienced it and i know this nonsense mentality is not going to fly

LIES... That's the only thing you pathetic APC apologists are good for.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Odetokun3(m): 10:44am On Sep 23, 2018
We need voter's education in South West.

What has report poster has to do with rigging?

Where are the copies of report sheet with party agents, security personnel and even voter's that had the results announced to them?

We need to be more wiser!

#voter's_education

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by MollyBank: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2018
This reminds me of a scene in a series" the good wife ", where an official was caught on CCTV swapping ballot boxes. The opposition party cried foul and took the case to court. On getting there, they realised that the swapped ballots were actually in their favour and was done by one of their own. They wanted the judge to throw the case out and the judge said nope,!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2018
MollyBank:
This reminds me of a scene in a series" the good wife ", where an official was caught on CCTV swapping ballot boxes. The opposition party cried foul and took the case to court. On getting there, they realised that the swapped ballots were actually in their favour and was done by one of their own. They wanted the judge to throw the case out and the judge said nope,!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2018
We've seen the final result....
Tho it was a keenly contested election.
Congrats to the people of Osun State for making the right choice.
Our question, can we really call this a victory with that little margin?

Our happiness is, election in Nigeria is becoming credible, rigging and other abnormality are gone.
All thanks to this honest President we have for this.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by myettiallah: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2018
post=71449725:
FINAL RESULT
APC 257,189.
PDP 256,638.
APC WON WITH 551 VOTES .
Our question, can we really call this a victory?

Our happiness is, election in Nigeria has becoming credible, rigging and other abnormality is gone.
All thanks to this honest President we have for this.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2018
Are you watching the argument over Ayedaade?
It's going to be cancelled
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by klax(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2018
Where is the final result INEC? Announce it or face people's wrath enough of these suspense.

I'm sure apc want to rig this election and mayhem will break out because it seems people patient are running out.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by RevenGeMission: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP took you backwards with looting and wasting resources , it's common sense for everybody to feel the consequences

depezee:

Mr. Man forget about yesterday. Dwell on the present reality. The present APC cannot take Nigeria anywhere. I used to be a strong supporter of APC, but with the hardship and backwardness in the land, we must give PDP a chance, they must have learnt from their mistake.

APC out!!!
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2018
smh

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by depezee(m): 11:01am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
PDP took you backwards with looting and wasting resources , it's common sense for everybody to feel the consequences

How has APC corrected your claimed looting and resource wasting?

Are we better of under APC? Your APC only succeeded in polarizing the nation. Even an infant is aware of this demonic APC agenda.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Christistruth00: 11:07am On Sep 23, 2018
bettercreature:
Are you watching the argument over Ayedaade?
It's going to be cancelled

They inflated the result for Apc by 1000 votes so the margin of win was 1036 instead of actually 36 . The result people from there sent was
APC 9861 and PDP 9835. But the Inec shameless official announced APC 10861 and PDP 9835..
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2018
Be like say make i deg there
I go take my teeth rush am

Well I see the guy who caught him is doing a good job...make they take Slap (igbaju oloyi) tear him face

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by RevenGeMission: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2018
You can't fix a 16 year rot in 3 years

depezee:

How has APC corrected your claimed looting and resource wasting?

Are we better of under APC? Your APC only succeeded in polarizing the nation. Even an infant is aware of this demonic APC agenda.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by HzRF(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Thank God he didn't say APC sent him and people can lie

that's how they tried to mob one INEC guy in Ede yesterday , they claimed people were voting at ABM hotel , i was there at ABM and nobody was voting ... it took DSS intervention for the boy not to be lynched

Guy calm down

U remember our bet

Where is Neyoor
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by hollah123: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

1000 youths?n no local or international newspapers reported d incident?u are mad n that's undisputed cos d much talked about Python dance where killing occurs 1000 youths were not killed omale radarada
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2018
HzRF:

Guy calm down

U remember our bet

Where is Neyoor

I'm here bro.

The election is inconclusive. Rerun to hold in the LGs with cancellation results
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by hollah123: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2018
mrkia:
This is a big lie. Nothing like this happens here. This is just an attempt to discredit INEC and APC......

This is the most credible & freest election I ve ever seen
with picture evidence abi?u are a zombie
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by ayodeji481(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2018
DID THEY CAUGHT HIM?
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2018
Rigging
APCSHIT
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by HzRF(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Ur problem just start ni

When u suppose to give aregbese advice that this is osun not Lagos

We are salary state

U keep shouting infrastructure upon huge debt

We suffered

Now gnashing of teeth await you all
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by HzRF(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2018
Neyoor:

I'm here bro.

The election is inconclusive. Rerun to hold in the LGs with cancellation results

We have the 25% in 2/3 LGs

And the simple majority

There is no rerun
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by rock003: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2018
RevenGeMission:

And I also hope you have drone video of Ekiti elections in 2018 where they rigged Fayemi into office?
Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
HzRF:

We have the 25% in 2/3 LGs

And the simple majority

There is no rerun

It's inconclusive bro.

Check this attached pic

Re: Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) by FunmiJoke: 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Wetin concern agbero with molue. Abeg, let me com nd be goin. I wan go enjoy ma gari wit kulikuli jawe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? / Ikpeazu Meets Solomon Ukaoha, Innovator Who Created Mini Transformer (photos) / Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.