Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,968 members, 7,835,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results (2986 Views)

Surulere Bye-election: INEC Declares Fuad Laguda (APC) As Winner / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by okey777(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2018

Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2018
Any attempt to rig this election would be resisted..

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by Shelumiel: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2018
Is this for real ?
Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by Neminc: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2018
That means PDP has won, PDP were leading by a margin of about 12,000 before this osogbo result and the margin of the APC victory in this Oshogbo result is not up to 9,000

5 Likes

Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2018
PDP votes are the Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by Maxymilliano(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Oya take bullet

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
I wonder how people sit down and vote party in. Are you voting party or the person and what he an actually bring to the people. To me I don't think the adeleke of Aman has anything to offer. Another person could do more. His family are fighting cause they want to squander Nigerians money. And all you are shouting odo.nonsesse.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by sartorius(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rerun is likely.
Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by yarimo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
Any attempt to rig this election would be resisted..
in nairaland abi? grin grin
Re: Osun Election: INEC Releases Osogbo Results by jesmond3945: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
CHESTER48:
I wonder how people sit down and vote party in. Are you voting party or the person and what he an actually bring to the people. To me I don't think the adeleke of Aman has anything to offer. Another person could do more. His family are fighting cause they want to squander Nigerians money. And all you are shouting odo.nonsesse.
in nigeria we vote party and not the person.

(1) (Reply)

“I Cannot Pay 250k For A Hotel Room”- Peter Obi’s Watchout List / Why Amaechi Shunned The PH Airport Commissioning. / Archbishop Chukwuma Hails Ugwuanyi’s Commitment To Children’s Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.