Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. (1695 Views)

Temie Giwa-Tubosun Wins $250K Jack Ma’s Netrepreneur Prize / Jet Li And China's Richest Man, Jack MA Arrives In Ghana In Style / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by SokoDobo: 11:37am On Sep 23, 2018
Never give up in your dreams no matter the difficulty you currently find yourself in. Believe that all things are working for your good. One day, you'll look back on everything you've been through and thank God for it.

Below is are before and after pictures of Jack Ma, the co-founder and executive chairman of the Alibaba Group, a multinational technology conglomerate.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Si54P49AINU/W6dox3sk3fI/AAAAAAAACJ8/GZKmBm6PhUka-VASLX5MTkOYkAG8S1UhQCLcBGAs/s320/jackma%2B1.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gSuNGyNqhmk/W6dovtGy_TI/AAAAAAAACJ0/V77Y4irutFYnU6BjD0c-CQRmVlSN0yv6wCLcBGAs/s1600/jackma2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_gfmsoWK8tc/W6dov6dwvfI/AAAAAAAACJ4/VpLbeGfg-mUOLPf-9qd0gT01H_v2jgYywCLcBGAs/s1600/jackma%2B3.jpg[/img]

Currently the richest man in China, having a net worth of $36.9 billion, he once said the following words:

“I had a lot of failure. I failed for, funny things that I failed in, a key primary school test for two times. I failed three times for the middle schools. You know for three years I tried, failed in the universities. So I applied jobs for thirty times, got rejected. I went for the police, they said, “No you’re not good.” I went to even the KFC, when KFC came to China, came to our city, people went for the job. Twenty-three people accepted. I was the only one who got rejected.

“We went for police, five people, four of them accepted. I was the only guy they did not proceed with. So to me, being turned down, rejected — oh by the way, I told you that I applied for Harvard, ten times, rejected. I knew I’d be rejected, I just wanted to see."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by janejive(f): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Wow, touching
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by haykes(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Courageous man,my people in naija would have turned to pastor's mugu n maga looking for miracle by continued going to vigil n drinking poison
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by deafeyez: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Not always easy when rejected.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by Hennyola(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Don't feel rejected, this story should keep you moving at all times you feel down/rejected, it's not the end of the road.

Everyone has one or two stories to tell because they never gave up.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by nastynic(m): 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2018
Inspiring
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Why isn't this on front page yet?

Lalasticlala please ohhh... This could help a lot of people deal with depression and rejection.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by makurnini: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Lies that kid is not Jack ma but look alike
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by sosy25: 3:41am On Dec 13, 2018
This is why I would not give up my dream that Rainbow Currency would become popular in Nigeria and around the world as a means of payment. It has already been used to buy real estate in Germany twice. It has been used to buy a car from a dealership. It has also been used to buy several products online. This is a good opportunity for Nigerians to grab a share of Rainbow Currency before it goes viral around the world because it definitely would as it is a game changer. Anyone who wants to buy Rainbow Currency should call 08039442732 immediately.
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by darfay: 4:14am On Dec 13, 2018
haykes:
Courageous man,my people in naija would have turned to pastor's mugu n maga looking for miracle by continued going to vigil n drinking poison

U couldn't have said it any better
Re: Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. by lalasticlala(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2018
makurnini:
Lies that kid is not Jack ma but look alike

You are correct.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

1 Share

(1)

Four Month Used Thermocool Freezer For Sale / Join This Business With The Lowest Investment Capital / ( SOLD! ): Screentouch Opay Pos Machine For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.