Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos (552 Views)

Why Is CBN/FG Not Enforcing Laws Against Currency Mutilation. / Student Turned Man Toothless Over Girlfriend / NCC. Toothless Bulldog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos by overlord29(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
undecided Nigerians please when will these banks end this 21'st century robbery, stealing, coveting, scamming or fraudulent deductions on harmless bank accounts that don't pose a threat for whatever reason like we see in other climes?

I have not performed a single transaction with this Zenith bank account for over 8months now, is this a savings account or it has been converted to a contribution account for some people in Zenith?

This is ridiculous...Shame on Zenith Bank Nigeria!

lalasticlala

Re: Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos by thesolutions(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
I deposited money in my Dormant account to lift it from dormancy and the bank cleared the money.

Their claim was that I had activated my ATM card before the account became dormant so I had to pay card maintenance fee for all the month the account was dormant and not funded.

The worst part is that they did not send me an alert.

CBN has failed to reply my mail on this issue after a over week. CBN is just another lousy government institution.
Re: Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos by uboma(m): 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
I had issues with one of my banks. Sent mails to them which they ignored. I had to copy CBN in subsequent mails and still not a word from the bank and CBN.

What a country we live in.

***modified***

the bank in question is also Zenith Bank.

Once there is money in your account, they come up with flimsy charges.
Re: Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos by hisgrace090: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
CBN that decieved us with China currency swab.
Re: Is CBN Really A Toothless Bulldog...photos by overlord29(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
undecided I wish this could get to the front page...right now Zenith is patiently waiting for me to deposit so they can deduct that imaginary N981.93

I wonder if my Mastercard is made of Kryptonite or some type of alien metal

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Policeman Cutting A Young Man's Hair With Scissors In Public For Wearing / Meet Devesh Adivasi | The Boy Who Plays & Live With Snakes / More Photos From Abule Egba Fire Incidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.