Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime (855 Views)

An Atiku Victory May Herald The End Of Nigeria As We Know It... / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Herald! The Emerging Nigeria: YAPJEN TO NIGERIA #democracy@20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by Elbinawi: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
#OsunDecides2018

�‪President Buhari sent N17billion to Osun two weeks to election. That is official figures.

�Fourteen @OfficialAPCNg Governors were permanently stationed in Osun state for election rigging.

�40,000 Heavily-armed security forces to Osun state to rig the election.

�Buhari and gang relocated the Nigerian Central Bank (CBN) to Osun state.

�Buhari and gang ordered the police to fabricate trump-up charges against the @OfficialPDPNig candidate. Buhari is notorious in fabricating trump-up charges. Remember #Zakzaky! Buhari slaughtered his 3 children at his residence then charged him with murder!

�That notorious Treasury thief, Tinubu, is in Osun state for rigging. He recently boasted that he is richer than Osun state.

Dear Nigerians,

Wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari was defeated in Osun state. Buhari will be defeated in the 2019 elections, God willing.

Buhari and gang weaponized poverty in Nigeria. Today Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Yet the Buhari cabal are busy looting Nigeria blind. This is the most corrupt Regime in the history of Nigeria.

To take down #Buhari and his corrupt cabal is a duty to save the Nigerian state. Nigeria can not survive another four years of evil tyrant Buhari.

Congratulations to the good people of Osun state who collected Buhari's billions but voted for the candidate of their choice.

#BuhariMustGo

#ElbinawiTweets

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by ChaleeBendel: 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari is on way back home, tired of incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
TAKE IT...

Sai Baba.

As e dey HOT!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by madridguy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
I can see your pain. Don't worry, your Shia leader will be set free soon.
Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by Shelumiel: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
This thing is not about APC or PDP; its about the people of Osun and their welfare . Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by Uglyaddy: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71453672]TAKE IT...

Sai Baba.

As e dey HOT![/quote]
[quote author=madridguy
:
I can see your pain. Don't worry, your Shia leader will be set free soon.

Same fate awaits you both come next year after the presidential election.

You dullard will be sent back to his cows.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
See d tin with no PVC quoting correct people , dis nairaland sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by Built2last: 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Buhari has gone already.

Even his inner kitchen is jittery

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Show us your PVC

Uglyaddy:

Same fate awaits you both come next year after the presidential election.

You dullard will be sent back to his cows.

1 Like

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by justflow1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Elbinawi:
#OsunDecides2018

�‪President Buhari sent N17billion to Osun two weeks to election. That is official figures.

�Fourteen @OfficialAPCNg Governors were permanently stationed in Osun state for election rigging.

�40,000 Heavily-armed security forces to Osun state to rig the election.

�Buhari and gang relocated the Nigerian Central Bank (CBN) to Osun state.

�Buhari and gang ordered the police to fabricate trump-up charges against the @OfficialPDPNig candidate. Buhari is notorious in fabricating trump-up charges. Remember #Zakzaky! Buhari slaughtered his 3 children at his residence then charged him with murder!

�That notorious Treasury thief, Tinubu, is in Osun state for rigging. He recently boasted that he is richer than Osun state.

Dear Nigerians,

Wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari was defeated in Osun state. Buhari will be defeated in the 2019 elections, God willing.

Buhari and gang weaponized poverty in Nigeria. Today Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. Yet the Buhari cabal are busy looting Nigeria blind. This is the most corrupt Regime in the history of Nigeria.

To take down #Buhari and his corrupt cabal is a duty to save the Nigerian state. Nigeria can not survive another four years of evil tyrant Buhari.

Congratulations to the good people of Osun state who collected Buhari's billions but voted for the candidate of their choice.

#BuhariMustGo

#ElbinawiTweets
well said

1 Like

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by KwoiZabo(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71453672:
TAKE IT...

Sai Baba.

As e dey HOT!
You mean Sai Baba Oloye - His Excellency Rt. Hon. Dr. Ogbeni Olubukola Saraki. The slayer of Cabals, Mandate group & Zombies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
You mean Sai Baba Oloye - His Excellency Rt. Hon. Dr. Ogbeni Olubukola Saraki. The slayer of Cabals, Mandate group & Zombies
Yes....Sai Baba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by Uglyaddy: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Show us your PVC

How dare you ask me for my PVC?Is it meant to be displayed here in NL?

A governor of a state irrespective of the party he belongs,if you cant pay civil servant salaries at due time does not deserve to bring in one of his protege to be the next governor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by authehighness: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
to be frank,buhari incompotent is too much,sending him back to daura is a must to do,he might have a good plan but lack ability to excute them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by KwoiZabo(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71453911:
Yes....Sai Baba
Zombie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chai wink cheesy, e pain the wailing zombie above wella!
We catch am for blokos! cheesy grin
Hahaha wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by StillX10(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Osun for PDP, Buhari for Daura come 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC lost in Edo, Ekiti and now Osun

In the previous 2 INEC changed the results st the collation centre
Re: Defeat In Osun Election Herald The End Of The Corrupt & Genocidal Buhari Regime by RevenGeMission: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
This Op is a dense fool and i know / understand he hates Buhari , he doesn't have to stoop so low

I heard and unfortunate bad news that made me leave Ede for Ondo town yesterday , ofcourse i witnessed and participated before i got the damning call

Soldiers were on highways , not in the town in Osun and they were searching vehicles for election materials , no soldiers in any polling unit

As a matter of fact they helped me push my car when my fuel tank was empty to the side of the road, no filling station or shops opened until about 3-4 PM, i had to buy black market from IFE Toll gate near FRSC office

So saying FG sent security officers to rig election is pure stupidity , nobody rigged , at least not at the polling centres i visited, there was max of 4 police men and i never for once saw a rifle

I did see DSS though , they didn't have any rifles even if they have concealed weapons, they had to intefere when Ede thugs tried to overrun ABM hotel because someone lied to them that people were thumbprinting in the hotel

Please stop being stupid

(1) (Reply)

Northerner Goes Northerner Replces, Yoruba Goes Northerner Replaces. Why???? / Corruption: PDP Urges NIA, DSS, Interpol To Track Oshiomhole / Watch Out This Thread For Buhari Projects In Southeast Region Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.