Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,337 members, 7,826,338 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD (2403 Views)

How Can I Unlock My Samsung S10 Network / How Can I Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S6 / How Can I Unlock My Etisalat Mifi Mf920v Vs W+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
I left my iPhone for some month's without using it now my sis wants to start using the phone she reset the phone so all m information will be deleted from the device. Now she can't install any application from the app store it kept asking for the icloud password after inputting the necessary details ( The iclod ID and password) there will be a pop up that the ID has been locked and I have to verify with my DOB OR E-MAIL(for this I'm getting incorrect) the email the unlocking instructions was sent to is this same icloud that was lock and I can't access it...
What else can I do!!

Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by mrtomola(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
this is not icloud lock its your AppStore ID is having issue. If you cant remember just tap on not as lizzy then create another ID
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
mrtomola:
this is not icloud lock its your AppStore ID is having issue. If you cant remember just tap on not as lizzy then create another ID

The thing is not logging out sad
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by mrtomola(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
lizzypro:

The thing is not logging out sad

go to www.icloud.com on another phone then try forgot password.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Try taking it good but mine was into flawless rank till it was done easily. I will suggest you give it a try than later thanks.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by 8686(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Go to icloud on a computer to have a reset. It works mostly from the pc.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls can you give more explanations on how you solve yours

OgogoroFreak:
Try taking it good but mine was into flawless rank till it was done easily. I will suggest you give it a try than later thanks.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
8686:
Go to icloud on a computer to have a reset. It works mostly from the pc.

Thank you

But There is no pc at the moment. Do you have any other solution.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
mrtomola:

I’m trying it again now

Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by mrtomola(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
lizzypro:

I’m trying it again now

follow that link but on another phone
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by princemillla(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
lizzypro:

I’m trying it again now

There is no other way than have strong internet and a pc,

U cannot bypass that block account except u provid info needed.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 12:02am On Sep 24, 2018
princemillla:

There is no other way than have strong internet and a pc,

U cannot bypass that block account except u provid info needed.

OK thanks
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2018
mrtomola:

I finally got some one to get a new Apple ID for us .. she can download apps now but she can’t send normal messages on the phone and the other iCloud is not going away ...��

Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by lizzypro: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2018
This what she gets every time she tries to send a message..��

Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by s33d(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Visit icloud.com and sign in or reset password for your lizzy...@.com. After successfully signing in, remove the device from your list of devices.
If you can’t still sign in or reset password, i can help u remove it from the device for the new owner.
For the message, dial **5005*7672*+234803000000# and restart the phone.
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by Luminousmoses(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2018
IPhone 6s plus 128GB for sale.. fucking neat and comes with all accessories.. Mssg me for full pic nd receipt
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by Jacob1234: 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hello everyone, I used special software - iCloud Key Unlock, to unlock ICloud, only it helped me to remove activation and a permanent Unlock screen
Re: How Can I Unlock My ICLOUD by damayfoli: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Usually, there is a link “Forgot your password?” Near the input boxes for the login + password link, click on it and try any possible methods from entering the date of birth to answering security questions. After that, it is better to install the software https://www.hoverwatch.com, which will determine the location of your phone when you lose it.

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Pro 2nd Generation 512GB WIFI+LTE / Airtel 2good New Product / Super CLEAN WHITE CURVE 7 For 24k.comes In Warranty..call 08038940607

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.