Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts (1500 Views)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by dotcomnamename: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tyson Fury just blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, Anthony Joshua Reacts...

Fury already blast Anthony Joshua shortly after Anthony Joshua won his recent fight. Well, I smell jealous & Envy and i love how Anthony Joshua ignore him after his fight until now.. Anyone that hates on you is always below you, because they're just jealous of what you have. People who make the choice to study, work hard or do whatever they endeavor is to give it the max on themselves to reach to the top level. And you have the people who get envy and jealous, yet are not willing to put that work in, and they want to get the same praise.

Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by Mostfavoured010(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin
Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by IME1: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na so him win over AJ go block grin cheesy
Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by Nukilia: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin cheesy grin

Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by wittyt98(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
i love the response grin

Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Maybe he is afraid that's why he blocked him
Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
He will get the povertkin treatment soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by Bossontop(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nice one jhur......no time for haters
Re: Tyson Fury Blocked Anthony Joshua On Twitter, AJ Reacts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Anybody waiting for you to fail will Wait for the rest of his/her life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sport Predictions Limited / Happy Birthday Lionel Messi / My 20 Days New Rollover Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.