Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back (59808 Views)

Tiwa Savage Steps Out In Bra Top (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by DoTheNeedful: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This girl go good in bed o, her body shape is great for raw sex with no condoms on

I will buy your verified Nigerian AdSense account asap

You no get taste at all angry
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by sanmtiago(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
We all got the right to wear whatever we like....MYB#
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
No be she and Anto get the tiniest breasts for the house that year? The things no even set well inside bra
las las Brezz go kee you!
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Stallion93(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This girl go good in bed o, her body shape is great for raw sex with no condoms on

Ah swear, I'm thinking what you're thinking
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
TechCapon:
why not buy UK or US verified?

I only buy Nigerian adsense accounts
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Legolast: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gvicsocial:
Ex-BBNaija House mate Abiri Oluwabusayomi populary know has khloe has just replied a troll who was disappointed about her dressing.

She said:

"is it like you are mad. What;s your business with what i wear? Who asked for your opinion? I can do whatever i like or wear anything. It's my body. Get lost."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-khloe-replies-troll-who-was.html

Abeg, your English no be here o. Are you a relative Patience Jonathan? Just wanna know

Cheers
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Reelmii: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
where is khloe coming from? why she no bear her real name. ....

well... that is not a polite way to respond, silence will always remain the beat answer in many cases
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by meobizy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
I remember this girl being fish bone-skinny but one thing which stood out were her perky breasts. Those things stood like erect joysticks.
She is not attractive but...

[img]https://media1./images/790cf5fbec094a63bd4955c981927c81/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Awoo88: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Make we no lie did girl like wetin dem roast for fire.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by TechCapon(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

I only buy Nigerian adsense accounts
I didn't ask you if you wanted to buy UK or US. I'm asking what's the reason for not buying UK or US verified so I'll know the difference.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by purplebeing(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
negative ma... Its not your body...
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by UncleDeeee(m): 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
The fan is really MAD because of all the human beings he decided to follow a lizard on social media in the name of celebrity

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Dafreeguy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

ur brain dey pain u
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
TechCapon:
I didn't ask you if you wanted to buy UK or US. I'm asking what's the reason for not buying UK or US verified so I'll know the difference.

Mostly because people in Nigeria can get paid directly to their bank account with a verified Nigerian AdSense account, but USA AdSense or UK AdSense will only work with Payoneer or foreign bank accounts
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by enemyofprogress: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ugly bitch
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Cindy08: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Na this talky talky make dem evict her from #BBN

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by ImaIma1(f): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
She doesn't look like someone with class
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Modeh(m): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
People should learn to mind their business... Abeg wetin Concern the guy?

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Zanas: 7:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Is he disappointed in the bra or the breast?
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Bomgirl(f): 8:42am On Sep 24, 2018
DarkMagic:
Wat is all this?
The bra even looks like it is fighting with the breast

It is definitely smaller than her size. angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by mechanics(m): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by tosyne88(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Very soon pant and bra will be the most trending clothes on the street. #Oloshowithclass#
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by kecim: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
hmmmm...fact is she aint even cool on that

READY TO BE A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER? GET IN HERE! IKEJA & IKOYI CENTER
Are you looking to be a highly paid Photographer? Give your career a massive boost with this training course allows you to enhance your skills in Photography as a professional Photographer
Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA OR IKOYI CENTERS!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by NoGirlfriend: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2021
DarkMagic:
Wat is all this?
The bra even looks like it is fighting with the breast
the bra nor even see wetin to hold sef
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back by Dozie246: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Gvicsocial:
Ex-BBNaija House mate Abiri Oluwabusayomi populary know has khloe has just replied a troll who was disappointed about her dressing.

She said:

"is it like you are mad. What;s your business with what i wear? Who asked for your opinion? I can do whatever i like or wear anything. It's my body. Get lost."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaijas-khloe-replies-troll-who-was.html

What I ordered vs what I got �

This girl ugly pass d*evil

Bruno Iwuoha Is Dead (Photos) / Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos / Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos)