Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 (49214 Views)

INEC Sets Dates For Edo And Ondo Governorship Elections / INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by poseidon12: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congrats to the good people of Osun State for not allowing the criminal APC to buy their votes. They should go and complete the good work by going out to vote out the APC in the rerun election. Congrats to Senator Adeleke for standing up to the criminal IGP Idris.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by oo5050: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
#My concern is this. why did it take Osogbo returning officer 12hours from state Capital Osogbo to same Osogbo. was he coming from sokoto? Devil go dey fear this country lies.

5 Likes

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by masseratti: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lifebender:
Right now,APC is thinking of how to rig the election,
and PDP is thinking of how to buy those remaining votes.
I don't like PDP a bit,but Aregbesola bleeped up big time and the affected masses have decided they dont want them in power any more.
One thing i noticed in SW politics,u furk up,they vote you out.They don't vote on emotions.
succinct
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by poseidon12: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
oladele00:
APC all the way

You should be hiding your head in shame for losing after all the intimidation of the opposition and vote buying.

6 Likes

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by id2019(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bar1941:
Hmmmmmm, the inconclusiveness of the election was not what baffled me, what baffle me is how can a candidate with ordinary WASC certificate pull such crowd of voters, I never knew he could go that much in a state that was reported to have the highest number of tertiary institutions.

Education is truly overrated.

what about ogun state?
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by DeWorlex45(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bar1941:
Hmmmmmm, the inconclusiveness of the election was not what baffled me, what baffle me is how can a candidate with ordinary WASC certificate pull such crowd of voters, I never knew he could go that much in a state that was reported to have the highest number of tertiary institutions.

GOD will increase ur wisdom. I thought i was d only one who noticed how ''Education is been Overrated in Nigeria,. Especially in politics & governance. A WAEC holder might actually be d one to govern millions of BSCs, MSCs, PHDs, up to Professors. EDUCATION IS INDEED BEING OVERRATED,.

1 Like

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Starkid3010:
where are our people in ife and osogbo
please let vote in the only my that can do it
IMOLEE AYO
ADELEKE!!!!
my brother, ife is safe.. ife will always be pdp, you know those sdp votes would have been to pdp and now it's between apc and pdp, can't see an average ife man voting apc ahead pdp..

apc will win the votes in osogbo though..so thats where pdp will have to work
I don't know much about orolu but then pdp won there too, that may be a factor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by RevenGeMission: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Since you don't reside in Osun, i won't argue with you , if eventually PDP is announced , You'll see the shitload of evidence of mass thumprinting sponsored by one Popular Politician in Ede ... Just keep quiet and look on

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your suicide is fast approaching
Built2last:

This thing really pain you oooo. Lol. Get ready for 2019. You will commit suicide.

If you and Your gang of thieves served well, no 100 senators can stop the people.

Take it. You lost because you have been rejected.

SDP and ADC pulled amazing numbers. Osun rejected APC
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by pastormellanby: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
It seems a lot of people are half baked if they don't understand the meaning of rerun and the reason for it then we need to restructure our educational system people involved did not carry the matter on top of their but for those people that the government largesse will not touch are wailing up and down. It is sad that intellectuals are scare on nairaland. You can continue to wail till eternity your wailing will not change anything just do the needful. No carry wetin u no go gain for on top your head. It is not a must that you have to react to everything if you are going through personal problems.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

But if they rig there wouldn't have been a rerun na.

You're just too dull to understand their game plan.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Starkid3010(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sap0:

my brother, ife is safe.. ife will always be pdp, you know those sdp votes would have been to pdp and now it's between apc and pdp, can't see an average ife man voting apc ahead pdp..

apc will win the votes in osogbo though..so thats where pdp will have to work
I don't know much about orolu but then pdp won there too, that may be a factor
that is nice my brother
apc will want to do anything
so we must be ready

2 Likes

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Episteme2(m): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Let's make it a culture to vote out any political party that cannot at least pay workers' salaries. A governor cannot be owing salary for over 24 months and when elections are close, he now comes to pay half salary with bail out funds or inducing assistance from the centre just because of their interest in the outcome of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by PaxfulCrimeBust: 3:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bar1941:

Uve spoken well ogbeni.
School no be by force, everything na kadara
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Starkid3010(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
folly22:

Yes ó since Omisore is out of the picture now, spd vote should go to pdp in the rerun
yes you are right but we must be prepared cos apc is ready for everything and anything

1 Like

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by poseidon12: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
goslowgoslow:

And PDP us synonymous to what? By the way were you born as at 1999?

PDP is synonymous with winning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lifebender:
Right now,APC is thinking of how to rig the election,
and PDP is thinking of how to buy those remaining votes.
I don't like PDP a bit,but Aregbesola bleeped up big time and the affected masses have decided they dont want them in power any more.
One thing i noticed in SW politics,u furk up,they vote you out.They don't vote on emotions.

Lol.. Stories
Would you have said this if APC was successful in their rigging and won, despite aregbe's shortcomings

1 Like

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by translux(m): 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Osun Governorship election has made it clear that there would not be a free and fair election in 2019 because this APC Administration is tooooo desperate to be in power by all means. May God deliver Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by folly22(f): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kayharry:
Osun state

"Except APC adopts the manual of PDP as written by Mr Fix It, it's a forgone conclusion.

....Ife South and North, which are APC positive, but the bulk is in Production where almost a thousand votes lie.

APC will have to practically get 1k voters ahead in its area of strength and scare PDP in orolu to discourage massive turn out. Otherwise, it's forgone situation.

APC must woo Omisore and Adeoti for joint campaign." - Dr Sunday Aikuirawo Aniyi
Somebody that they have labeled a killer for the past 8 years, if not for that propaganda, probably he would have won in time past, they still mentioned it during the channels debate sef. Àbi ó ti gba ni?

2 Likes

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by chinchum(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
naijapips04:
There was lots of irregularities with the results. Declared results from PUs were different from what was declared by collation officers.

Be that as ir may. PDP now has a 300 vote headstart.

At most half of the 3000 registered voters would cast valid ballot and thats 1500 votes. It means PDP only has to struggle to get 30% of total votes which i know they can and will do given their performance at this election.

Lets go beat APC the second time , guys.
if it is 1500 votes, pdp must get at least 40% that is 600 to win.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Legolast: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
I love Yoruba people I swear, how I wish I was born and brought up in Yoruba state. They don't take nonsense, nobody can do rough play with them when it comes to politics. They vote for their choice. Not like we northerners, we do mostly money politics especially here in Sokoto.

Apart from half salary payment, can someone tell how APC failed Osun State?

Cheers
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by thatigboman: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Political confussion in osun

1 Like

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Legolast: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
chinchum:

The rerun of a thing, will the election takes place among the 2 strong parties or the whole 48 parties?

I don't understand
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by ofwest47(m): 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
The worst rigging and vote buying by the P D P occurred in both Ede North and South with total votes of 35438 volts with A P C just been given 11537 upon all A P C had 18 L Gs while P D P had 11 and at the end of day, not minding the 35438 the difference between the total volts in the 30 Local Governments was just 353. Let us see how P D P will be able to perform in the remaining 3598 which has nothing to do with Ede vote buying.

1 Like

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by Legolast: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
Political confussion in osun

The 2 parties practice vote buying and it was invented by PDP. Argue with Oyinlola during 2011 election
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by naijapips04: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
chinchum:

Nah bro. They just need 450 votes plus thier 300 = 750.

APC can only get max 750. Lets just say they need 31%.

Plus there's no omisore to cut thier votes this time.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by folly22(f): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Starkid3010:
yes you are right but we must be prepared cos apc is ready for everything and anything
If Omisore didn't contest under spd, pdp would have won with a wide margin. Many Civil servants voted for him. Spd vote is going to pdp my brother. God has done this for us. Enough is enough. Let all these politicians be aware they can't be treating the masses anyhow
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by naijapips04: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Waksdabos:

Do you think apc will fold her hands and allow pdp beat them for the rerun? It is now you will see federal might in display. This rerun was carefully manipulated. Its a pity. Apc have rig this one.

This time around it is federal might against the people's might. They stand no chance bro.

1 Like

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by thatigboman: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
naijapips04:

Nah bro. They just need 450 votes plus thier 300 = 750.

APC can only get max 750. Lets just say they need 31%.

Plus there's no omisore to cut thier votes this time.
all parties will still participate o.
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by naijapips04: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
thatigboman:
all parties will still participate o.

No sir. Just PDP and APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Let us vote in a F9 senator so that osun state will attain a F9 development
Re: Date For Osun Supplementary Election: INEC Sets September 27 by dankol: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bar1941:

This a very naughty assertion .. That they have number of tertiary institutions does not correlate to those educated will perform in office. What is the point of having a slave MSC holder whose remote control is in Lagos. Leave the wassce guy who at least have his decisions with him and can be persuaded by the people and listen to the people who voted him in.. It is obvious osun state has risen to the occasion to end tyranny.. It may work for them in Lagos.. No more in osun state.. Osun state is not an extension of Lagos.. Not Anymore.. That nonsense has stopped.. Let inec declare rerun one million times.. APC will lose except they decide to rig. And if they do..its not gona be easy..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him / Yusuf Buhari Leaves Hospital After Power Bike Accident / Tinubu Throws Campaign Council Into Crisis; Lalong Threatens To Resign - THISDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.