Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos (42635 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by watchindelta(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pic undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Mukah1234(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
a
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by sammiepraise(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
they know who they do all this rubbish to na.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by lifestyle1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by greatlinda(f): 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Naija I hail thee
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Reelmii: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
nonsense officers, they know he is innocent,
they know the people who are rioting, but because they want to spear their heads from the angry rioters, they are now looking for anybody to pick.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by FOWOSHERE01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
EpicMaurice:
so the NPF arrested a 13yr old boy on grounds that they 'suspect' he participated in the riot?

the NPF is mad
the policemen are mad
the commissioners of police are mad
the IGP is mad
the rioters too are mad
You sef are mad
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Kissup(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
I prefer Visa to PVC.i hate this shithole
MrLankeeee:
This is Nigeria, see how we living now.

Nobody is safe.

Get your PVC's and VISA.

There's no future here
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrLankeeee:

Nobody is safe.

Get your PVC's and VISA.

There's no future here
Walayi!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Nigerian police whacks, imagine this small pikin.

I learnt 50% of people in Nigerian's prison are innocent.

Nigeria is doomed.
Ima gi? Dis is true.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by agbonkamen(f): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Nigeria Police, na waooo.

I Stand with PMB
PMP abi PMB kee u dare grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Joshzion(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Niger
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Joshzion(m): 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nigeria which way??
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Cindy08: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol police is ur friend
Wen dem c pipo do something wrong dem go dey slap back and fort without mercy but na dem worse pass tell me how can a whole DPO go dey block small gal of 11yrs for road dat gat no breast yet dey drag am in to finger her p*sy and give her money.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by aku626(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
All those shouting get your pvc how has it helped the Osun people. On the serious side still get it.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
jaxxy:
I advise people Neva run from the police even in civilised climes if u run u probably guilty or assumed so
yeah they are just like dogs, if u see a dog and run the dog will chase you immediately.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Obakuso: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
rastaLivity:
when Nex you have nothing good to say..

Police were responding to a crime which is their duty. And the boy running impended their response and as such he is in police custody until they can investigate. It was a large crowd rioting, what do you expect police to do when they see someone running from them? grin

SHATAP!!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
CoolFreeday:

I Stand with PMB
#youstandwithpmb #Tilldeathdoyoupart
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Obakuso: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
edward1106:

They should abandon it or are dogs that chase after you given you're scared?

Dogs and police have one thing in common, you run, they chase. grin

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Now his phobia for police will rise up
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Mankosi: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Can u imagine?. This police sef.
However I know a boy in my place that do such a thing too. Once he sight any policeman he will run inside, so because of that anytime he do anything wrong his father will use it to frighten him. once he tell him he will call a policeman to arrest him he start begging his father. Then he was about 7yrs or 8yrs.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Oponel1962: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
The police will claim that they are your friends but when you tell your crying child see police dey come: he will immediately keep quiet which is to say that the police is worse than his present problem that is making him cry.
Even the child knows how bad our police people are.
Please work on your image (bail is freeeeee)
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by tigerclaws: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fukafuka:
Dr. Kemi Olunloyo has spoken grin grin grin
madam kemi don remember our seun oooo

Seun you better appease the gods or get ready to swim with the pig in a dirty mod grin

I'll like her to burst mynd44 for us cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A young boy’s police phobia has got him arrested in Lagos.

According to reports, the 13 years old boy, who is the head boy of his school, was fetching water from a well in front of their house, today, when he sighted some riot policemen at Itafaji, Lagos Island.

However, due to his phobia for the police, he ran inside and that was his offense, as the officers who were called in to intervene in an ongoing riot in the area, went inside the house and arrested him.

According to them, he is part of the rioters and that was why he fled. All attempts by residents to make the officers realise that the boy is underage, fell on deaf ears, as they went away with him and his mom

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/13-yr-old-head-boy-arrested-over-his-phobia-for-the-police/

make una dey dia dey drag garri...Nor be diz kont3 we deh police they arrest pessin for wandering and concealing nonsense in mind Tell me if our police na mind readers?? Daz why buhari introduced body language diz kont3 don scatter nor be today i fit use body language loot and share loot e dey law if i talk am..���
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Haywhaie(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
What kind of useless country is this?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Phobia for Nigerian Police is common sense
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
A well known treatment for phobia is flooding. The boy will be cured of his anxiety neurosis after being flooded by Policemen
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by BrokenCock: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
Mtcheww... Now they will increase d poor boy's phobia
never knew u were this cute now im forced to request for a chat. . . May I?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by phorget(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
MrLankeeee:

Nobody is safe.

Get your PVC's and VISA.

There's no future here

Bro, we don't need PVC's again, nah VISA sure pass now. The politicians are all the same, the best bet is for us all to escape then leave them to keep on governing themselves.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
CoolFreeday:

I Stand with PMB
You don't have future
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Arrested Over His Phobia For The Police In Lagos by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
made4naijamusic:
A young boy’s police phobia has got him arrested in Lagos.

According to reports, the 13 years old boy, who is the head boy of his school, was fetching water from a well in front of their house, today, when he sighted some riot policemen at Itafaji, Lagos Island.

However, due to his phobia for the police, he ran inside and that was his offense, as the officers who were called in to intervene in an ongoing riot in the area, went inside the house and arrested him.

According to them, he is part of the rioters and that was why he fled. All attempts by residents to make the officers realise that the boy is underage, fell on deaf ears, as they went away with him and his mom

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/13-yr-old-head-boy-arrested-over-his-phobia-for-the-police/

y do u post this kind of story on nairaland? Is it justice 4d 13year old boy u are interested in or traffic 4 ur site? pls post this on d police twitter handle copying d president, VP, senate president, @yomishogunle, @segalinks. Posting it on nairaland won't get d story d needed attention if justice 4d boy is what u are after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Encountered A Female Taxify Driver From Hell - Nigerian Lady / Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.