Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha (937 Views)

Where To Learn Web Application Development In Onitsha:pls Help / The Javascript Thread / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by Dymaco(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please I want to learn javascript and WordPress now that my school is on break. Any good tutor living in onitsha who can teach me javascript and WordPress.

Please I am a student on a low budget
Re: Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by nkhay(f): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Also, Visit khanacademy.org whenever you have data.

They teach with videos and give you challenges to try.

Does learning JavaScript and WordPress mean you already know html and css? - woulda made more sense you start from html and css.

Good luck!
Re: Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by Dymaco(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2018
nkhay:
Also, Visit khanacademy.org whenever you have data.

They teach with videos and give you challenges to try.

Does learning JavaScript and WordPress mean you already know html and cashapp? - woulda made more sense you start from html and gas.

Good luck!

Thanks for your input...
I know HTML and css a little
Re: Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by majasaint: 7:42am On Sep 24, 2018
I stay at Awka, I am looking for a serious minded person who wants to learn to work with me on an on-going international project. Send me your whatsapp number or email me at majasaint@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by Dymaco(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
majasaint:
I stay at Awka, I am looking for a serious minded person who wants to learn to work with me on an on-going international project. Send me your whatsapp number or email me at majasaint@yahoo.co.uk

i wish I could..
Awka is damn far.
Re: Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by nkhay(f): 12:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Dymaco:

Thanks for your input...
I know HTML and css a little

Ok.

Pls edit those auto-correct oh, I meant Css not cashapp and gas.
Re: Any Good Javascript Tutor Living In Onitsha by Dymaco(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2018
nkhay:

Ok.
Pls edit those auto-correct oh, I meant Css not cashapp and gas.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My New Whatsapp Status Saver App / New Method To Make Money From Your Small/large Youtube Channel / New Year,new Ideas..let Us Develop Your Ideas ..with A Development Team Ready To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.