Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death (2375 Views)

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death by Bodmaskemepadei(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Two robbers receives jungle justice in Bayelsa, beaten to death

See photos below...

https://www.bodmasnewsblog.com/two-robbers-receives-jungle-justice-in-bayelsa-beaten-to-death/

Re: Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gawd! Nigerians and wickedness ehh
Re: Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death by Or11: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
The only people I pity are the people that will clean up all the mess.
Re: Two Robbers Receives Jungle Justice In Bayelsa, Beaten To Death by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Many have gone rottenly mad in this country, state of the nation, if to say the government from inception transformed this nation before Saudi Arabia, who go get time to steal? Who will you even steal from? Who go even get time to leave his mansion and be knacking you wood, God of the masses arise and start your operation sweep on the linage of those behind our suffering.... It has long pass alarming stage

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Of Father’s House Bible Church, Dr Leigh Is Dead / The Twin Evils Of Federal Character And Zoning. / How Can He Be Locked Up Without Breaking A Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.