Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (69852 Views)

Court Nullifies, Declares Osun LG Polls Illegal / Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by shakuna(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
I see APC winning this election ....

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by youngest85(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Not begging this time
Don't tell me you are a celestian
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Goldmaxx(f): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
celestialdamsel:
Not begging this time
you look 4kable ma'am, you go sweet oo
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Aystarz: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
magoo10:
PDP will win the rerun with a bigger margin The half month salary party have been rejected
Apc never again!! #backtodauraisamust
grin Half-month-salary-party kwa grin
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shame on result altering APC !!!!!!! Osun is certified proof that we can send The lifeless dullard called Buhari back to Daura ... May God Crown our Victory against that despicable divisive , vindictive and Satanic tyrant!!!!!!
Take your share of Abacha Loot. This Social Security is only for Lazy Nigerian Yooots

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by ncoolsome(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=Topccy007z post=71460442]Adeleke is a good dancer....That implies Osun people will dance for joy under his régime. Congrats to PDP!

The moment APC try rigging this re-run, then war should be expected in Osun.[/quote

I hope u live in osun state this one u asking for war...if it starts u won't even won't to be around there...
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
buhari and cohorts are SERIAL SORE LOSERS!

NIG MUST BE RESCUED FROM THE CLAWS OF THE CLANISH /CLUELESS ANSCESTOR!
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by fredd2: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71460409:
Good to know the law and rule of the electoral institution as been duly follow.

We pray the best candidate with the Love of the Osun indigenes at heart should win the election, the indigenes know the best person for them, and not all these shameless online warriors shouting war , war, war upandan!

GOD BLESS OSUN STATE.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
i will quote you again if APC win at last
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Bar1941:
Rightly said Davido, any reasonable nephew will go to whatever lenght to see his uncle victorious in a context like this. Your uncle has really tried, he seems to be the most successful unknown politician I ever seen. He came to the limelight only after the demise of his brother (Isiaka) and denial of the senatorial ticket by the APC, but the way he's going he can even defeat the president if he contests against him.

Pls tell him to give us a new dancing step to mock his opponents.

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by samy0001(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Great one
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Up Nigeria
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by jefff455: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
good to know that we don't have a Democratic government but a useless goverment wrapped stylishly in military lining

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
annnikky:
cheesy

Ọsun people should use that broom to sweep Aregbe away from the office and I hope efcc will come for his head or is he a Saint until he cross carpet Anyways

Pdp all the way tongue

Nigeria has woken up from slumber shocked.. Thank God wink smiley

grin gringrin
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by thatigboman: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:
this guy will have an heart attack after the rerun
how? An unkwon man came, rejected by APC, entered PDP. Won u in senate. Trashing u in governorship.
It is aregbe and tinubu that will have heart attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
fredd2:
fredd2:
........and what happens if APC did not win?!

We don't think that is the end of life Mr Fred.

You can read the post you quoted once more, maybe you will understand us better.
This is not about APC or PDP.... It's about the indigenes of Osun State.

Stay blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by MajorQuest: 6:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Power belong to the people
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Joshzion(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
I'm proud to be a member of PDP, apc will never go scot free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by uc4uandc(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
tizzdi:
SOMEONE JUST SAID DAVIDO IS MORE POPULAR THAN HIS UNCLE ADELEKE grin
He's even more popular than Buharia
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by MartinsD12(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congratulations to senator ademola adeleke the governor of osun state

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nature8(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
magoo10:
PDP will win the rerun with a bigger margin The half month salary party have been rejected
Apc never again!! #backtodauraisamust

Amen...
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by shacks99(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
I thought this davido get Sense, but alas na � dey him head instead of brain. He must not wear PDP agbada to show support for him uncle nah, haba. I����
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71461994:

........and what happens if APC did not win?!

We don't think that is the end of life Mr Fred.

You can read the post you quoted once more, maybe you will understand us better.
This is not about APC or PDP.... It's about the indigenes of Osun State.

Stay blessed.
So this is that Lazy Nigerian yoot my father was talking about

Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Chiachifranklin: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Hmmm! This is when osun state will know who is Jagaban of borgu.
Bros this case pass Jagaban matter,, if care is not taking they might plunge that state into STATE OF EMERGENCY.JAGABAN is handicapped now
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Goldmaxx:
you look 4kable ma'am, you go sweet oo
wee you keep qwayet
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Topccy007z: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Can you fight? On line war lords. Do you know what is called war?
BMC chief spotted
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Pavarottii(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
tizzdi:
SOMEONE JUST SAID DAVIDO IS MORE POPULAR THAN HIS UNCLE ADELEKE grin
Who doesn't know that?
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by pastormellanby: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
This thread is interesting I like nairaland bcoz people will not use their senses to do something tangible but rather waste their time wailing may be when they get to 70s wailing will elude this is Nigeria wailing will not change your situation .
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Kaymanzuma(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Same will happen in Kwara state come 2019
Saraki is a monster
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:
Don't tell me you are a celestian
I am
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Goldmaxx(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
celestialdamsel:
wee you keep qwayet
which are you based
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by nokatakata: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Davido actually tried for this his uncle ooo.. really supporting him with all his strength. Very commendable. I just hope he performs very well and not be like aregberascal.
Re: Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
zone51:
So what has Davido's reaction gat to do with the result...Enough of this media frenzy
though, it changes nothing: we love it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerians React As IPOB Beat Ekweremadu, Drag Him (More Photos) / Declaration is today: Buhari’s Loyalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.