Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (39011 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike / PDP's Presidential Aspirants Resolve To Support Whoever Emerges / PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet, Sign MOU To Support Whoever Wins The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by bewla(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader, APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people
Sorry na Nigerr them they talk o not Osun
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by GuntersChain(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2018
Saraki the tamer and game changer all the way. He has a cure to there problem, only him can outwit them.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2018
izzou:

Fixed

Good morning smiley
this guy just made me laugh by force........... grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by cardoctor(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Old soldier never dies.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by MrMou: 6:41am On Sep 25, 2018
SpearHead:

I wonder how you this BMC guys reasons.
How soft is Pmb and he has conducted the highest number of inconclusive elections in Nigerias history? This situation only arises when u guys are on the loosing end.
What this the type of election GEJ and pdp conducted and u guys assumed federal power? Is it the same that made u guys win PDP controlled states with PDP in the centre?
I repeat the worst problems of Nigeria are Pmb supporters who lie and paint the truth black so as the sell the unsalable lifeless one

You PDP sycophants lie too shamelessly! Were the APC on the losing end in this election in the link below? Can you see the difference between the APC candidate & the PDP candidate & yet was inconclusive because of this same law? I know say as you see this one now, you go don know say you don yarn dust as usual!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/193724-inec-declares-kogi-governorship-election-inconclusive.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by SoNature(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
In a state in which APC enjoys power of incumbency both at the state and FG level, yet they could 'lose' based on the number of valid votes, it's a big shame. You didn't pay salaries and expect people to vote for your party, wicked leader, APC supporters will have heart attack in the re-run results, Power belongs to the people

Oga, are u okay?

This is not the topic!

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Rilwayne001: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2018
PassingShot:

Is Saraki a Hausa/Fulani?

Is he from the North? I mean, is Saraki from the core north?

Do the northerners see him as one? Does he speak Hausa language?

I repeat, if PDP gives him their ticket, PMB will defeat him by more than 7 million votes.

The best bet of PDP is Atiku (40% chance of defeating PMB) and Kwankwaso (30% chance of defeating PMB).

Saraki and others have nothing more than 20% chance against PMB.

I was actually telling some exactly this same thing yesterday, but he wouldn't believe.
And also Atiku can only get that if he's running with a South Western VP.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Kayharry(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2018
As a party them no even trust each other .personal interest overriding national interest .all of them be thief

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by 8stargeneral: 7:13am On Sep 25, 2018
Anything dat can send babe to daura is a collective effort, so is welcomed
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Albinoflash(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2018
jaxxy:

President who can’t goto America is that one president
oyibo say is better to be a president that cannot go to america,than to be a president that will go to america and be declared lifeless.thank u
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Emmanuelbruno: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2018
SpearHead:

I wonder how you this BMC guys reasons.
How soft is Pmb and he has conducted the highest number of inconclusive elections in Nigerias history? This situation only arises when u guys are on the loosing end.
Was this the type of election GEJ and pdp conducted and u guys assumed federal power? Is it the same that made u guys win PDP controlled states with PDP in the centre?
I repeat the worst problems of Nigeria are Pmb supporters who lie and paint the truth black so as the sell the unsalable lifeless one

Guy hatred has blocked your memory. 2011 and 2015 IMO state election were declared inconclusive. It was your holy party PDP and your saviour GEJ that was in power then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by FA13(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2018
PassingShot:

PDP was in power when they lost Osun in 2011. PDP was in power when we sent them packing at the federal level. At a time, PDP was controlling 28 of 36 states plus the FG, today, the poverty development party has less than 14 states it controls.

If PMB was not too soft on opposition, only if he had decided to pay PDP back in their own coin, Osun would have been won somehow by APC.

Go figure out.

Buhari too soft on opposition... You are among the tyrants supporting the clueless one.
Only if Jonathan has not been soft on you people...
Smh
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by farem: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Akpacha:
No point, pdp should just disqualify this man, he made up his mind already to jump again so long he did not get the ticket he wouldn't believe it credible.

So fir indidting on tge credibikity has earned him abuse?

I laugh when pdp touts are shouting on inec when common , internal election is fraud
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by magoo10(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2018
BabaOwen:
keep deceiving yourself
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Benekruku(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2018
magoo10:
Definitely all the contestants will support anyone who emerges.

The will to send back the dullard to daura is a collective task that must be taken.

#backtodauraisamust

Stop dreaming

Buhari will gun till 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Benekruku(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2018
Albinoflash:
oyibo say is better to be a president that cannot go to america,than to be a president that will go to america and be declared lifeless.thank u

You really tried to be funny
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Albinoflash(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Benekruku:

You really tried to be funny
what's funny there undecided its the truth joor
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by lexy2014: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
Baawaa:

These Yeye people that don't trust themselves are blaming INEC
were did u inec in d quote u made or in d story u read?
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by positivethought: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
7Ebisco:
A former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has given condition to support any aspirant that would emerge as the sole candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the presidential primary ahead of 2019.

Atiku said he would gladly support the candidate if only the party conducts credible, free and fair elections at the primaries

Atiku is one of the 13 president aspirants on the platform of the PDP.

He gave the condition when he paid a visit to the Tor Sankera, Chief Abu King Shuluwa, in his Makurdi residence, on Sunday.

There, the former Vice President also assured that he would easily resolve the Tiv/Fulani crisis if he becomes the President of this country.

Asked if he would support whoever emerges as the party’s flagbearer, Atiku said, “Well, I believe whoever emerges candidate of the party at the end of the day will also enjoy the support of others provided the party conducts credible, free and fair elections at the primaries”.

On how he intends to resove Tiv/Fulani crisis, he added, “It’s very easy because traditionally, over hundreds of years, the Fulani and the Tiv have coexisted peacefully.

“And I believe that what is happening of recent could be attributed to some kind of sponsored misunderstanding between them.

“As we have always done, anytime we have conflict between the Fulani and the Tiv, we have always sat down to resolve those misunderstandings and conflicts.

“And even as Zegemule U Tiv (Tiv title holder), in the past, I have spearheaded resolutions of such conflicts when I was in office as Vice President.

“So, it is normal for even brothers or people in the same family to have misunderstanding but the most important thing is their ability to resolve those misunderstanding or conflict,” Atiku stated.

Speaking, Chief Shuluwa posited that the Tiv people do not have any issue with the Fulani.

He, however, stressed that those herdsmen who were attacking and killing the Tiv people were not the Fulani who are of Nigeria.

“The Fulani that you see fighting the Tiv people are not the Fulani that we know and I have always said this.

“We don’t know where these crop of Fulani have come from. The Fulani who are indigenes of Nigeria can never fight a Tiv man.

“As time goes on, all our differences will be healed up. We will make sure that the Fulani that are non Nigerians don’t come into to this land.

“That one I can assure everybody. But we have nothing against the Fulani generally,” Shuluwa stressed.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/pdp-presidential-ticket-atiku-gives.html
This Abuking shuluwa is a big fool!.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by positivethought: 10:31am On Sep 25, 2018
7Ebisco:
A former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has given condition to support any aspirant that would emerge as the sole candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in the presidential primary ahead of 2019.

Atiku said he would gladly support the candidate if only the party conducts credible, free and fair elections at the primaries

Atiku is one of the 13 president aspirants on the platform of the PDP.

He gave the condition when he paid a visit to the Tor Sankera, Chief Abu King Shuluwa, in his Makurdi residence, on Sunday.

There, the former Vice President also assured that he would easily resolve the Tiv/Fulani crisis if he becomes the President of this country.

Asked if he would support whoever emerges as the party’s flagbearer, Atiku said, “Well, I believe whoever emerges candidate of the party at the end of the day will also enjoy the support of others provided the party conducts credible, free and fair elections at the primaries”.

On how he intends to resove Tiv/Fulani crisis, he added, “It’s very easy because traditionally, over hundreds of years, the Fulani and the Tiv have coexisted peacefully.

“And I believe that what is happening of recent could be attributed to some kind of sponsored misunderstanding between them.

“As we have always done, anytime we have conflict between the Fulani and the Tiv, we have always sat down to resolve those misunderstandings and conflicts.

“And even as Zegemule U Tiv (Tiv title holder), in the past, I have spearheaded resolutions of such conflicts when I was in office as Vice President.

“So, it is normal for even brothers or people in the same family to have misunderstanding but the most important thing is their ability to resolve those misunderstanding or conflict,” Atiku stated.

Speaking, Chief Shuluwa posited that the Tiv people do not have any issue with the Fulani.

He, however, stressed that those herdsmen who were attacking and killing the Tiv people were not the Fulani who are of Nigeria.

“The Fulani that you see fighting the Tiv people are not the Fulani that we know and I have always said this.

“We don’t know where these crop of Fulani have come from. The Fulani who are indigenes of Nigeria can never fight a Tiv man.

“As time goes on, all our differences will be healed up. We will make sure that the Fulani that are non Nigerians don’t come into to this land.

“That one I can assure everybody. But we have nothing against the Fulani generally,” Shuluwa stressed.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/pdp-presidential-ticket-atiku-gives.html
This Abu king shuluwa is a big old fool!.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by magoo10(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Benekruku:

[s]
Stop dreaming

Buhari will gun till 2023[/s]

Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by gentlegenius(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2018
jaxxy:

President who can’t goto America is that one president
Your current president that has frequently visiting America, what has he brought back to us apart from shame and embarrassment?
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by KingRagnar: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Atiku said he would gladly support the candidate if only the party conducts credible, free and fair elections at the primaries, this just reflects the lack of trust existing between each aspirants and yet they blame INEC and APC for everything. Besides, the blind man can see that either Saraki or Atiku will take that ticket, the PDP primaries will be biased, its a known fact already, they will not give it to the worthy but to the wealthy.
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Charly68: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wike is the present financier of the party & he alone decides who gets what ..all the noise aspirants are making around is immaterial .Those who know the game should know that wike is the latest emerging force in the party ,in fact if he were to be in the shoe of Jonathan,APC wouldn't have gone far talkless of plunging the nation into recession through their economic mismanagement .
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by Alexiz101(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Honestly am confident any body that emerged will enjoy the support of the rest after all they will all be compensated for their efforts just the way Buhari is compensating Tinubu
Re: PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner by DriggityDre: 3:01pm On May 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / EFCC Denies Raiding Tinubu's House / 2019: Buhari’s Foot Soldiers In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.