Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich (267 Views)

8 Habits You See In Every Poor People That Make Them Different From The Rich / 9 Safe Internet Transactional Habits You Must Obeserve! / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich by david223415: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thanks for viewing the part two of 9 billionaire habits you need to become WEALTH not rich.

In part one of this teaching you learnt three of the 9 habits you'll need to become WEALTH not rich, which are :

1) Billionaires read
2) They limit spending
3) The seduce money.

Today we are going to look at another three habits the billionaires have:

4) Billionaire pursue their passion :

Steve Jobs had an estimated net worth of $10 billion.
"You've got to find what you love," Apple cofounder Steve Jobs said during his 2005 commencement address to the graduates of Stanford University. "The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."
Jobs wasn't the first to emphasize the importance of pursuing your passion. Author Napoleon Hill, who studied over 500 incredibly rich people in the early 20th century, wrote in his bestseller, "Think and Grow Rich ": "No man can succeed in a line of endeavor which he does not like."

5) Don't be a hater of money :
Next, don't be a hater of money. If you hate money, you'll never get money. Why? Because money doesn't like haters. If you constantly say things like, "Money doesn't grow on trees" or "Rich people are this or that," money responds by saying, "You're right!"
It's almost like if you go on a date with an attractive girl, and you tell her you don't like attractive girls that don't know a lot about philosophy. You say that all they care about is their looks, doing makeup, and working out. The girl's response is, "Dude, I put on makeup and I work out every day to stay in shape. But I also like other things in my life. But you know what? You're right. You're not attracted to me and I don't like you." She then goes and finds another guy that says, "I like a girl that takes care of her body and skin, and puts on makeup. I like a girl that works out five days a week." She's attracted to that guy.
So keep that part in mind, and don't be a hater with money.

6) Billionaire befriends money makers :

Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are longtime friends. Rick Wilking/Reuters
The wealthiest people like to stand next to the smartest person in the room, notes author and podcast host James Altucher : "Harold Ramis did it (Bill Murray). Steve Jobs did it (Steve Wozniak). Craig Silverstein did it (Who? Larry Page). Kanye West did it (Jay-Z)."
After all, "In most cases, your net worth mirrors the level of your closest friends,"
So befriends money makers that feeds you positive vibes and avoid negative influence.

As usual like and comment if this part 2 was also useful and helpful.
Bad comments are also allowed because it motivate's me a lot��.

For the billionaire believers, I will be releasing the final and last part of this teaching very soon stay tuned and have a positive mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You New In Bitcoin Or Altcoin Trading Join Here For The Best Signal / Payoneer Funds Available / Say NO To Empty Pocket Especially In This Season...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.