Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Davido Was The Jagaban Of The Osun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Was The Jagaban Of The Osun Election (383 Views)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Was The Jagaban Of The Osun Election by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Huge credit has to be given to popular musician davido for the role he played in ensuring that APC where not declared the winners of yesterdays osun state elections. He was very vocal, and on trend all through the process. His contribution was the only reason APC could only manipulate the result to an inconclusive state. The current government is a tyranny
God bless OBO

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari, Saraki Who Can Be Nigerian Best President' ? / Ogun Apc Guber Aspirants: The Peoples' Verdict / Osun Election: Oshiomhole Suffers Slip Of The Tongue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.