Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed (1727 Views)

The Date For The 2015/2016 JAMB Examination (utme)has Been Officially Postponed / Federal Poly Ede Post Utme Has Been Postponed! / Utme Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
This is to notify all prospective student of UNILAG that the screening excersice that was scheduled to start on tuesday has been shifted to monday 12 july 2010.

details are below:STOP PRESS: SHIFT OF 2010 POST-UTME SCREENING TEST TO MONDAY, JULY 12

Posted On 06 Jul, 2010 back to news home

The University of Lagos hereby announces the re-scheduling of the 2010/2011 Post-UTME screening exercise into ALL COURSES/ PROGRAMMES.

Accordingly, the screening exercise has been shifted to commence on Monday, July 12, 2010.

The shift in date is occasioned by logistics/technical hitches.

All candidates who sat for the test on Tuesday, July 6, 2010 should regard it as practice-test.

A comprehensive timetable will soon be published on our website, UNILAG 103.1 FM, and the national dailies.

The University regrets any inconvenience this shift might have caused.
Re: Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed by Raylight2(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
this will be a very good news for those whose exam date fell on the same date with OAU. i wish OAU also postpone hers to next week saturday because of the stress it will cost those of us going to write in aaua on 9th oau 10th.
Re: Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed by mayorkings(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
I think that will favour me as I feel I made some silly mistakes. I hope I dont do that again> >>>
Acuna Matata!
cry
Re: Unilag Post Utme Has Been Postponed by SHOGUN13(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2010
When will the timetable be posted,

(1) (Reply)

Futa Pgd/masters / Will Jamb Reduce This Year Cut-off Mark ? / Direct Entry Admission Into 200L In Foreign Universities With NCE Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.