Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup (17482 Views)

Bendel Insurance Lifts 4th FA Cup After 43yrs, Qualifies For CAF Cup (pics) / NPFL Final Day: Rivers United For CAF Champions League, Enyimba For Confed. Cup / CAF Cup: Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Akachukwuroland: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAF Cup: Ikpeazu hails Enyimba for trouncing Rayon

The Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has congratulated Enyimba International FC of Aba for beating Rayon Sports FC of Rwanda in the Confederation of African Football (CAF) competition, at the Enyimba International FC stadium in Aba.

Governor Ikpeazu, who was at the Stadium to watch the People’s Elephant trounce Rayon 5-1, said he was impressed with the excellent performance of the players who he said showed determination to win the game from the beginning of the game.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Enyinnaya Appolos, Governor Ikpeazu also commended the management team of the club, supporters and residents of Aba who came out en masse to cheer the team to victory.

The Governor enjoined Enyimba players to go all out and win the continental trophy as a way of appreciating the state government for providing a world class pitch for them as well as their ever loyal and supportive fans across the nation.

Governor Ikpeazu also promised to provide necessary support to the team as they play in the semi final stage of the competition as the only surviving Nigeria club side in CAF competition.

Enyinnaya Appolos
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
24/0/9/2018

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by youngest85(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Obinna nwaneri is leading the team well

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by dominique(f): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:

He's the coach now? He was part of the golden squad that won consecutive titles. I hope they go all the way in this tournament and win the trophy.

14 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by youngest85(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
dominique:

He's the coach now? He was part of the golden squad that won consecutive titles. I hope they go all the way in this tournament and win the trophy.
No, he's the captain or has he been dethroned
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by dominique(f): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:

Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by kendrick93(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:
that dude still playing?

13 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Great job The people's Elephant....

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Neminc: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
Congrats to Enyimba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by LordNapoleon: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:
Obinna Nwaneri the former player of Enyimba?
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by wink2015(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Nice sporty advancement for the state of Abia.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Bekermann(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Saw a part of the game, Enyimba played really well. They were even toying with their opponents at some point in time.

12 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by BigbamoAYO(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
UZOBU ZOBU EYIMBA EYI

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by amaniro: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
My friendly governor

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by adisabarber(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:

Obinna still dey play ball?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Neminc: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
youngest85:
Obinna Nwaneri See the nonsense weh you use occupy FTC, can you make heaven with this kind of character?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by phkka1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Governor please pay secondary school teachers their six months salary.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by tstx(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Enyimba Enyim

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Neminc: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
But they need to improve in security at the stadium, fans easily accessed the pitch and that's not proper

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Snails: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
we're bringing the trophy home once more. next is semi final double header match against Raja Casablanca.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hello everyone...

Please I'm looking for a meme and I don't know the name...

The meme has a guy like Olamide walking very proud like he has won a 1 billion dollars lottery...

Please quote me with the meme if you have it...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
We going global cheeeeee

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by DaniDani(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2018
Very commendable, well done the peoples elephant.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Donbabaj: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
So they should win the trophy because of world class pitch u built. undecided before? Is it not supposed to be the govt's project? as if it's a favour.

That Ghanian keeper in the middle. I wonder what the guy is benefiting playing in Nigeria league.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by UcheHermes(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
That surely won't be an easy one though
Snails:
we're bringing the trophy home once more.
next is semi final double header match against Raja Casablanca.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by oshe11: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just wanna thank PSGcheesy
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by BruncleZuma: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Cyriloha(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
[s][quote author=youngest85 post=71460908]Obinna nwaneri is leading the team well[/quote[/s]]

GUY eeeh sometimes if you don't know what to say you just shut up
Is not must that your gonna comment on every post
As of 2016 obinna nwaneri was playing for perlis fc (Perlis FA currently plays in the third division of Malaysian football, the FAM League after relegated from the Premier League in 2017)

If I tear you SlAP with my left hand eeeh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Buharimustgo: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
I knew these guys will be defeated, with the way they were eating at HOTEL De Gulf in Aba on Friday night,my sisters asked if they will be able to play the game ,I smiled over it.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ikpeazu Hails Enyimba For Trouncing Rayon Sports In CAF Cup by Abeycityng(m): 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
used samsung screen for sale (negotiable price) //08133813153 ajah lagos//

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senegal Are AFCON 2021 Champions / MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) / Klopp: Liverpool Don’t ‘Deserve’ Champions League Next Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.