Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Do Not Wait To Invest In Real Estate But Invest Today And Wait! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Not Wait To Invest In Real Estate But Invest Today And Wait! (199 Views)

Did You Have Finacial Power To Own An Estate But Dont Know How To Go About It? / Assurance For You! Invest Today In #christal-villa Queens Court. / Luxury lifestyle is here!! Invest today with 5m CofO &150% ROI guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Wait To Invest In Real Estate But Invest Today And Wait! by eljydoski: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
*ATTENTION PLEASE*...... LEMME tell you something about ibeju lekki......incase you don't know... 1. In the next 5years , if you don't have several properties there, you will be a story teller...... but I would prefer you are not 2. It is a high risk area , if the land you are getting does not have a solid title, you will lose it to government..... 3. You need a professional to guide you through the ibeju lekki land purchase process that can tell you where was marked for industrial or residential use or for factory setup..... 4. Not every estate developer is real, how do you know who to trust? THAT'S WHY I AM HERE FOR YOU... Now let me tell you about the properties that cut my attention in the Ibeju Lekki peninsula..... It is a Perfectly dry land that has a C of O, Gazette, excision and it is in a residential development area....which makes it a great investment if you are looking at building a family home or even having it as an investment..... This is an irresistible offer.... Price is ranging from 800k upwards .... and you also have option to pay in instalments. I am excited about the finishing because it is going to be absolutely world class.... This is your best time to invest my friend...trust me it is “The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.” - Jim Rohn Let's talk on 07062021316

(1) (Reply)

Selling: Block Of 4 Nos. Of 3 Bedroom Flat Off Alakuko Road, Lagos / Invest Right....invest Now! / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.