Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed (1233 Views)

Nairaland BMC's Trying To Hold Nigeria Together(GRAPHIC) / Twitter Exposes The Lies Of Nairaland BMC On Power Supply In Lagos / Minimum Wage Increment: Nairaland BMC should check this out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who else notice within last two weeks there was relative peace on nairaland..

Core Buhari supporters seems to be on break except few of them like butterflyleo..

All of a sudden they are back disturbing front page,this shows there is poverty in the land..

How can grown men behave stupidly cause of 30 thousand naira..

They money has been paid,monthly 30k and they are disturbing the cyber space once again

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Honourable mentions..

sarrki
ngeneukwnu
a Mod lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
madridguy
omenkalives
omenka
aufbauh
dropshot
modath
obailala
passingshot
Buhariguy
And that barbeque guy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is the chairman
...he just resumed work

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Mostfavoured010(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
I'm not for apc or pdp. as far as I'm concerned they are both rogues but what baffles me is how these youths support even the most obvious crimes an keep silent when people point out how their parties are robbing he common man...

like someone asked pdp that was there for 16 years what did they achieve? apc that came in three years there has been even more suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
OneSentence:
I'm not for a or pdp. as far as I'm concerned they are both rogues but what baffles me is how these youths support even the most obvious crimes an keep silent when people point out how their parties are robbing he common man...

like someone asked pdp that was there for 16 years what did they achieve? apc that came in three years there has been even more suffering.
lmao what baffles me is how they behave stupidly because of 30k..

30k that politicians they defend children use to buy data weekly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Astrosmart:

I don't blame them attimes. at least if that is the only way they will get their own share of the loot from both APC and pdp make dem enjoy. but I can't sell my conscience for that meagre amount.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
OneSentence:

I don't blame them attimes. at least if that is the only way they will get their own share of the loot from both APC and pdp make dem enjoy. but I can't sell my conscience for that meagre amount.
I swr bro

1 Like

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by AntiWailer: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Astrosmart:
Honourable mentions..

sarrki
ngeneukwenu
antiwailer
a Mod lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
madridguy
omenkalives
omenka
aufbauh
dropshot
modath
obailala
passingshot
Buhariguy
And that barbeque guy

If I don’t belong to BMC crew will u agree to die in your penury ?

My net income per day is way more than 30k in case your poverty mind can carry the info

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2018
AntiWailer:

If I don’t belong to BMC crew will u agree to die in your penury ?

My net income per day is way more than 30k in case your poverty mind can carry the info
ah mistake embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2018
Op I observed same o. But we are ready for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Their new pattern now na to open threads discrediting ambode. I pity these idiots. Even mods on nairaland are part of bMC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by blackpanda: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Astrosmart:

30k from where
Wake up from your delusions of grandeur
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by blackpanda: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:
Their new pattern now na to open threads discrediting ambode. I pity these idiots. Even mods on nairaland are part of bMC

Smh
You wailers need help
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:
There is one that pushes any pro APC thread to the front page immediately he sees it and the pro PDP they wait till the thread is full

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by blackpanda: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:
Op I observed same o. But we are ready for them.

And how much is PDP paying u
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

There is one that pushes any pro APC thread to the front page immediately he sees it and the pro PDP they wait till the thread is full

Don't mind that one. I've observed him very well. We are ready for them ehhh. This election, topic for topic, post for post lai for lai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

And how much is PDP paying u

I'm not paid any money panda. I have to do what's right for my country by supporting people with sympathy for humanity in them. Not some stone age lifeless cows and their association of witches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by blackpanda: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:

I'm not paid any money panda. I have to do what's right for my country by supporting people with sympathy for humanity in them. Not some stone age lifeless cows and their association of witches.

More like u doing what's right for ur pocket. How can a normal person support a party that put u in filth and poverty for 16yrs
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2018
Some of them drank sniper after the outcome of Osun election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Astrosmart: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

More like u doing what's right for ur pocket. How can a normal person support a party that put u in filth and poverty for 16yrs
Obasanjo(Yoruba)...8 years

Yaradua(Hausa)2 years

Jonathan (ijaw) 6 years..

Use your head,all of them 3 years tenure is better than Buhari`s..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by blackpanda: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Astrosmart:

Obasanjo(Yoruba)...8 years

Yaradua(Hausa)2 years

Jonathan (ijaw) 6 years..

Use your head,all of them 3 years tenure is better than Buhari`s..

You are the one to use your brain. You just exposed why buhari will remain in asorock to 2023! If e pain u enter lagoon grin
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by spartan117(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

He didn't mention PDP dude.

Not everyone who criticises the lifeless one is a supporter of PDP undecided

We sane Nigerians just want to send that failure back to daura. It's the first step towards the prosperity of our dear country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

I like this. Panda I hustle in the maritime sector. I'm OK with what I get. I am supporting PDP because if you are true to yourself you would admit that the lifeless one killed the economy with the actions he took upon becoming president. Starting from Setting up the government, fake anti corruption fight, useless fx policy, the looting that went on b4 he brot in ministers would surprise you to know that lanky thief is more corrupt than Abacha. He was busy demarketing the country at any given opportunity making anti people policies with customs etc and then most of the people in ur party were once cardinals in PDP. Ameachi a big thief that everyone knows in rivers. Was in PDP for 16yrs and jumped ship and now he is not part of those that put you in filth and poverty anymore, abi? My guy use your head. If you are in Nigeria all these won't be news to you and if you want facts on crude oil sales during the period this bloody thief became presidiot let me know I will gladly break it down for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Who is this op....

Very soon after adeleke might have assumed office...I will declare support for His youthfulness, Rt Hon Dr. Uche Nwosu ( Ugwumba) for the excutive governor of Imo state. Imo must be better.
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by blackpanda: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:

I like this. Panda I hustle in the maritime sector. I'm OK with what I get. I am supporting PDP because if you are true to yourself you would admit that the lifeless one killed the economy with the actions he took upon becoming president. Starting from Setting up the government, fake anti corruption fight, useless fx policy, the looting that went on b4 he brot in ministers would surprise you to know that lanky thief is more corrupt than Abacha. He was busy demarketing the country at any given opportunity making anti people policies with customs etc and then most of the people in ur party were once cardinals in PDP. Ameachi a big thief that everyone knows in rivers. Was in PDP for 16yrs and jumped ship and now he is not part of those that put you in filth and poverty anymore, abi? My guy use your head. If you are in Nigeria all these won't be news to you and if you want facts on crude oil sales during the period this bloody thief became presidiot let me know I will gladly break it down for you.

Yea like I said I know ur type. You hate buhari because he has blocked all your loopholes for looting and stealing funds. Stick to your hustling in your imaginary mammywater sector u hear. Buhari is here to stay. Nothing u looters and PDP apologists can do about that! grin
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

Yea like I said I know ur type. You hate buhari because he has blocked all your loopholes for looting and stealing funds. Stick to your hustling in your imaginary mammywater sector u hear. Buhari is here to stay. Nothing u looters and PDP apologists can do about that! grin

I knew it. I engaged you bcus you were being civil. Bughari is lizard from the pit of hell. And he would be sent back conveniently without sweat. God on our side,
Genius Saraki in PDP there is nothing stopping us now. There is one big thief in Lagos you should be worried about the rotten teeth man looting your future in the name of revenue collection.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by GuntersChain(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Wetin affect nose go affect eye shebi dem dey 9ja dey witness the current situation of things. Let them continue.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by fergie001: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Crownwealth
Uniqueboi
Astrosmart
&Ors.

Please stop playing with my Mind,am begging you.....
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
fergie001:
Crownwealth
Uniqueboi
Astrosmart
&Ors.

Please stop playing with my Mind,am begging you.....

Na yeye Mind o
Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by FarahAideed: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
BMC are the most unloyal people I have seen , if their salary is delayed just for a day they immediately withdraw their services leaving only Butterflyle0 AKA GavelSlam to hold fort till they see alert .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland BMC Contracts Renewed by fergie001: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
uniqueboi:

Na yeye Mind o
Hahahaha.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Comes To The Rescue Of Music Icon, Mike Ejeagha (photos) / Buhari Actually Went To Paris. Proof And Evidence / BALARABE MUSA: Nigerians Risk Having A Fascist Government Under Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.