Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu (27696 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Iyiola Omisore Defects To APC / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by coputa(m): 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
etilogue:
Ekiti and osun state election speaks volume. Its clear the people are not comfortable and needs change. But am afraid PDP will offer us any good because the so called thieves are back to PDP and we are not thinking about that. Seems we are going back to the old ways...16 years no be joke
PDP has learnt from their past mistakes,

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Akpacha(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
MossLuv:
am not a prophet but in my dream i sees Buhari been rush to hospital from campaign ground. Buhari can not continue
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by LordBabs(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
I see an imminent coalition is brewing strong...
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Vixlot:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/1043907381170712576
This Is What Saraki Vs Buhari Will Look Like.Epic
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Escravos(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
He was busy or he was negotiating with the other camp

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by gudugudumeje: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Two(2) Foul smells in the mouth of Osun people - PDP wins or, APC wins...
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Ikpongiton: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:
This fat mouth again... I wonder who asked you for the update..

we need his wise counsel
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by winemed: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Senator Iyiola Christopher Omisore has put an agreement to join hand with PDP candidate Senato Ademola Adeleke in the Re-run election on thursday. Having seen the result he agree to pull down the APC candidate Oyetola of chances of winning.

Read more:http://www.naijainterest.com.ng/2018/09/sdp-candidate-sen-iyiola-omisore-agree.html
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Winning123: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
You have no brain at all. This election is a referendum against Aregbe disastrous 8 years. It has nothing to do with Buhari

AllTheWayUp:
Buhari zombies are now lamenting that 2019 is no longer certain

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by tosinjay(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Sharpshooota:
This fat mouth again...
I wonder who asked you for the update..

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by idu1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Who call this one now?

What is wrong with this fat mad?
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Olulinks(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Dells Momodu should keep quiet for once and use his brain
I'm telling you. A man of his stature running his mouth anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by bluecircle470: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Omisore feeling important now. Time for him to make more money.
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by linuses: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
Fist to comment twice 2day, Dedicating it to our people in Osun for a job well done

Omisore is PDP , he can't allow his supporters to vote for APC in the re-run.

3k votes to be shared, 2k votes pending from Olorunda to be deducted from APC votes..

Buhari is already having bed rest outside the country

Selling of sniper should be banned for now grin so that APC supporters can live to celebrate PDP victory and respect the power of opposition shocked

how true is this statement?
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by tunapawizzy: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dele talks too much for a man....attention-seeking somebody
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by modik(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Ayam telling you..

Before nairaland zombies go dye finish.

I hear say sarrki don buy one already grin

Besides where is Ngenekwenu sef grin

NgeneUkwenu is in bed rest too
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by KingBaba1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yuletide25:
All we need is to send apc parking out of osun state government house,
omisore will definitely team up with pdp
Eniduro..Omi ni iyi osun
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by afoltundeseun(m): 12:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by spenca: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Yet he spoke with you
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by avm10: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2018
HigherEd:
Well he needs to do that swiftly. If APC is able to build a consensus before Thursday that would endorse their Aspirant, it would be game over for pdp.

story for the gods...
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Flattino(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Dells Momodu should keep quiet for once and use his brain
Go suck Your mama pussy cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by CanineOfJackal: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Flattino:
Go suck Your mama pussy cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala Rule 2
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Flattino(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
mynd44 lalasticlala Rule 2
Call Nnamdi Cownu too .
And go suck your mama pussy
Re: Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu by Austin234(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't understand these hypes about Omisore as the beautiful bride in Osun state guber election. Could u please tell me more

HigherEd:
Well he needs to do that swiftly. If APC is able to build a consensus before Thursday that would endorse their Aspirant, it would be game over for pdp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fubara Behind Kidnapping In Abuja To Force Wike’s Removal - Ikwerre Chairman / Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.