Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! (742 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by Beke2020: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I really need some advice here, I have a man that is 15 years older .He is a business owner, I love this man so much and would do anything for him but I have noticed this arrogant attitude in him. He doesn’t apologize whenever he does wrong.

He is an Urhobo man, he tends to lock up emotions, he rarely picks calls or reply messages claiming he is very busy. I am just 22 years old, and anytime we have an issue even when he is at fault,you will have to apologize and on top of it he will drag the issue so much that you wouldn’t have a choice but to believe that you actually the one at fault.

The relationship is a 8 months old and I am stressed out, he can stay 2 days or more without calling and its normal to him. I am d type of woman that loves attention more than money but he believes that money is what every woman wants. And he gives me whatever I want even though I don’t ask. He has taken me to meet his family members etc cos he said he wants to settle with me but I can’t do cope with his attitude.

Its draining me. I have tried talking to my man, I am a student, he feels he is above been talked to. He will change for a week and for the next 1 month he goes back to who he was.
He finds it hard to communicate, I am hurt. And you can’t reach him. He only picks and returns calls whenever.....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/does-attitude-matter-i-love-an-older-man-with-attitude-problems/

Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by youngest85(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Attitude lafi nnawo
Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by sunnyt1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
The only thing that counts is HE IS A BUSINESS OWNER

keep playing ludo with your life

1 Like

Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2018
You are going to suffocate this man with your neediness. If you love him and believe that he loves you, you must learn how to cultivate your own space.

The fact that he changes for a week and goes back to being himself should tell you that he makes serious effort.

He won't change. That's the way he will always be, but if you're able to give him space and allow him love you the way he knows how, I believe you will have great time with him.

I am like that man and I cannot stand women who crave attention like they're the only point in the universe. You need to grow up and give him space.

1 Like

Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by wonderfulperson(f): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
NOTE: This advice is if you might be thinking of settling down with him

There is no problem loving an older man, but the problem lies loving an older man that would keep reminding you of the age difference in character. Him changing for only one week to please you tells you that altitude of his is his default character. If his altitude is draining you and you cant cope with it, then think twice, marriage cant change him. Is not all about i love him and can do anything for him, marriage is beyond that, you are still very young and can get someone that would treat you like a queen and till you get that i will advice you keep praying for that man. MARRIAGE HAS ENOUGH UPS AND DOWNS FOR YOU TO CARRY PREMEDITATED UPS AND DOWNS INTO IT

1 Like

Re: Does Attitude Matter- I Love An Older Man With Attitude Problems! by Beke2020: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
coolNice advise though she....
wonderfulperson:
NOTE: This advice is if you might be thinking of settling down with him

There is no problem loving an older man, but the problem lies loving an older man that would keep reminding you of the age difference in character. Him changing for only one week to please you tells you that altitude of his is his default character. If his altitude is draining you and you cant cope with it, then think twice, marriage cant change him. Is not all about i love him and can do anything for him, marriage is beyond that, you are still very young and can get someone that would treat you like a queen and till you get that i will advice you keep praying for that man. MARRIAGE HAS ENOUGH UPS AND DOWNS FOR YOU TO CARRY PREMEDITATED UPS AND DOWNS INTO IT

(1) (Reply)

Change of Name Anywhere in Nigeria. / Man Allegedly Abandoned His Wife In The Hospital After Giving Birth. See Reasons / Matured Minds, Advise Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.