Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Need Help On Freetts Library(java) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help On Freetts Library(java) (1103 Views)

Free C++ Reliable UDP Networking Library / Library Codes 2015 For VB.NET Programming Language / How To Generate Code 128 In ASP.NET Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Freetts Library(java) by johnpeace(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
Hello java guru,
I have added the FreeTTS library to my project library. And i use "VoiceManager" class.
When i import "com.sun.speech.freetts.VoiceManager;"
The exception thrown was "package com.sun.speech.freetts does not exist".
Could u pls, give me some professional advices on how to go about using this library?
Re: Need Help On Freetts Library(java) by JFrame: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
you need to define the class path to include the location to the VoiceManager class
Re: Need Help On Freetts Library(java) by johnpeace(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
Thanks JFrame,
I fixed the problem 2hrs after the creation of the thread. The mistake was, "I added bin folder to the project library instead of adding lib forder".

(1) (Reply)

Php Is The King In Terms Of Security / Building Wordpress Themes With Bootstrap – Tutsplus / In Need Of Oracle Database Management Training Video? Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.