Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) (69790 Views)

Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mummy jamjam, Sir Sina Peter won't mind having a taste of your kpekus
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
How this one take b news? After barca don cut my ticket���������
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Eye service
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fugly shocked

SSP is no spring chicken though. Take it anywhere you can get it, my man grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olawale118:
is DAT dude having his last meal? like wen u see him
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Kissup(f): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Well said.love ya
9jaAmerican:
Yeah,we also wish salutation is equivalent to love.Na the eye service and backbiting wey be una specialty leave us for these mess wey we dey for this country so. Laughing and hailing people in there presence and trash talking them behind there back .Arindin oshi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by emmaattack: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
And your days shall be long @Tiwa for respecting the elders.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
no be tonto be that?
I dont think so. She resemble am but wetin she go dey do with shina Peters besides I don't think that leg belongs to her. That's not her legs.
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
I hear sey Tiwa savage body odour no get part two
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
her breast got me

thinking about zinnyzee now cry kiss
God will not let you run mad ontop my matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by tigerclaws: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mankosi:
I dont think so. She resemble am but wetin she go dey do with shina Peters besides I don't think that leg belongs to her. That's not her legs.
bro look well that na tonto
it was reported earlier that tonto was there at the launch
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Khed: 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
See that Bros wey dey back.

This is what that Bros dey think:

Hnmmm....Hnmmm...wetin concern me. Me we be say since morning I no chop to make sure say we send Apc comot from Osun.

Unna dey here dey form Baba and daughter.

A beg make una shift jooor....

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tiwa and Tonto still owe me a kid
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by tigerclaws: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
zinnyzee:
God will not let you run mad ontop my matter
i am already mad over you my love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i can only be cured by just one night with you kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by alenwup(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71462985:
Yorubas are the most RESPECTFUL tribe in the country.

We see that on a daily basis from our friends, neighbors, staff and church members.

We give them tuale for being just so respectful to anyone older than them.

How we wish other tribes can be that way.
yes, they can 'form' respect well. They will act respect while in mind they are highly disrespectful
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Kay512: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
What did she and aunty Tonto wear?
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Legolast:
How I wish programming section can be lively like celeb section.
U have made a strong point
But

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by alenwup(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
BOWOTO:
Who else noticed the dude busy eating?! lmao
E tire me o like it doesn't concern him at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Normal greeting. Ssp is like her grand father
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Haywhaie(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71462985:

We see that on a daily basis from our friends, neighbors, staff and church members.

When will you people have sense?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by yesloaded: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
My wife is beautiful than these girls wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Emmaskill(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71462985:

My broda there is different between respect and culture... A neutral person shld take off from d gathering of two or more Yoruba pple if not his/her life story will b d headline of d day.. am talking from experience. kneeling down and prostrating while greeting is their culture, ad dat does not prevent dem from disrespecting u.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Emmaskill(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mostfavoured010:
smiley
Make ona see shina peter with em gay jean wey e wear, abeg leave all these swags give clearance peter say u don old abeg..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by eedrissa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
tiwa savage is so tall..I wounder how short wizkid go dy climb her...
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by zarkknight(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
I like my Eko ppl. That guy in the cut eating be like... “ta la wan” (who are these) é ma gbon idoti si ounjé mi (don’t get dirts in my food). É koshi danu kin gbadun ounje mi (go away let me enjoy my food) �
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
Legolast:
How I wish programming section can be lively like celeb section.

grin grin grin
Wanna learn programming, but those threads end up confusing me
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
PrettyGist:
Mavin first lady goes on her kneels as she greets music legend sir Shina Peter at the launch of perfume brand, Sapphire Scents at Lenox mall in Lagos yesterday and also the unveiling of Cee-C as their latest brand ambassador.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-kneels-greet-sir-shina-peter

LOL, see Tonto plastic balloons. See as e hard. Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71462985:

very true, but sometimes their greeting can be so tiring...sometimes I just want to leave my gate and waka go my way without anyone greeting me from down down d road expecting me to start screaming a greeting back or walking down the road without people making you do by force greeting. Their greeting too much biko...quite bothersome

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by MsGood(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Yeah,we also wish salutation is equivalent to love.Na the eye service and backbiting wey be una specialty leave us for these mess wey we dey for this country so. Laughing and hailing people in there presence and trash talking them behind there back .Arindin oshi.
You don't have to call him 'arindin'.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by crisycent: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
For this buhari regime make person leave food because of who?

Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by Ahmiee(f): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
no one noticed tonto dike is that picture
Re: Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) by segebase(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
that guy eating is d only one i saw that make sense for the oix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / Sotayo Sobola Marries In Low-Key Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.