Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments (35312 Views)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie's Burial: Chimamanda's Mum Buried (Photos, Video) / Grace Ifeoma Adichie Dies! Chimamanda’s Mother Is Dead / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by eyinjuege: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2018
A prophet is not valued in his own home...

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by eyinjuege: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Read me again, my comment ain't for people like u.

You will be surprised a lot of people attacking her are her tribesmen. When they do that, they open the door for others to do same to her. You definitely cannot say her own people are being tribalistic towards her, so why are you surprised other tribes do same?
Majority of those who don't like her are people who benefit from a patriachial society. Its time to shine the torch inwards for self reflection.
As per me, even though I am not her tribesman, I am proud of her achievements. Unfortunately, people would label you as feminist or manhater because you support Chimamanda.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
ariesbull:

What about the stupid Soyinka that brought cultism to Nigeria ....we know those that do this

I'm telling u bro, can't u see they have hidden my comment , because it exposed the truth, I only blame so foolish igbos here, who where attacking me.
They have hidden my comment which didn't break any rule.. That should clearly tell u something.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by eyinjuege: 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
SIR0:
Eeyah, what a poor lady, o ranti ile.

I could feel your pain, dear.
You remember the pikin of whom you are.

Meanwhile, I doubt if it ever crossed the heart of that lady Cuppy that she brings shame upon her family.

Truly, pikin differs from pikintongue

What shame is cuppy bringing to her family? Her parents are very proud of her and her achievements. Because she's a DJ? There is dignity in labour.
Or because she has dated a footballer and a music director? She's not dated drug addicts or yahoo yahoo or militants. She has dated responsible young men, so what is the issue?
What time of her life is she supposed to date and live life as a young person? She's still in her early 20s, and I'm sure when she is ready to settle down she will.
I'm very sure her family love her as she is, and are definitely proud of her from what they post on social media.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:36am On Sep 24, 2018
eyinjuege:

You will be surprised a lot of people attacking her are her tribesmen. When they do that, they open the door for others to do same to her. You definitely cannot say her own people are being tribalistic towards her, so why are you surprised other tribes do same?
Majority of those who don't like her are people who benefit from a patriachial society. Its time to shine the torch inwards for self reflection.
As per me, even though I am not her tribesman, I am proud of her achievements. Unfortunately, people would label you as feminist or manhater because you support Chimamanda.

U are very right
Thank u, for being honest...
I'm sorry to say that 80% of Nigerian youths are dumb who follow a trend because majority are doing same..they can't actually sit and find out the truth themselves.
One of the reasons the old leaders ruling us since 1960 are recycling themselves and are still ruling today.
Its a shame!
Smart ness ain't just about being smart it school.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2018
ariesbull:

What about the stupid Soyinka that brought cultism to Nigeria ....we know those that do this

My comment was hidden becoz it created awareness and awaken others igbos sleeping.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:40am On Sep 24, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

So u can't drive home a point without being abusive
That makes u the chief of staff to the Dumb Nigerians Association
BTW ,learn to write well before throwing a shade.
Lol see mumu who can hardly think and only follow trend becoz others are doing so is now calling me dumb grin
My dear I'm clearly better then u, it's so obvious.
U can't match me.
I'm not in a anyways blaming u because u are talking based on the limit ur brain can know.
U are just a normal Nigerian dumb bixxtch..
Its so shameful that most nigerian youths can't use common sense given to them by God
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Gabriel004:
[s][/s]
[s]Shut your gutter, there is no sense in all your write ups.[/s]

Everyday Nigerian dumb youth grin
Thats what u are.. I snt blame u if u don't phantom.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Gabriel004:
He thohht them the way they follow, like seriously. You mean he took them to class n started teaching them? They why can't you follow suit? Why did you too not follow suite. Lol, i think he is also the one that thought you people robbery, ritualism, kidnapping, rape and drug peddling grin

U are just everyday Nigerian dumb youth.
I won't fools suit because I'm not as dumb as u are grin.
the fool evw n went as far as mocking his tribes hand word.. grin he dont wana hear it first from me..hehehehehe grin
ONLINE SCAM
SKULL MINING&PRIVATE PART HARVESTING
PROSTITUTION
CHILD RAPE.
AND AGBO HAWKING grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Gabriel004:
cheesy, [s]this one keep shouting i just said the truth lol. Who gave you pass mark that made you know you are saying the truth. Lol. When a lizard falls, it shakes its head in affirmation to praise itself that it tries even when nobody tells it rhat. You are jist like the falling luzard[/s].

U are sounding incoherent honestly.
I can't even figure out what u are saying grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:52am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=dawno2008 post=71471059]
[s]
I nor blame you,na person wey give you money take buy data na him I blame,

Na the small data wey you get dey make you insult your father mate, nor worry when your data finish I wonder wetin you go do next.

Anofia angry angry angry
Keep saying rubbish,animal with no home training,if you stop,then your second name na IDIOT cool cool[[/s]/quote]

Go and play with sand ur comments sound like u are still in secondary school honestly
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:

This is so true, my thoughts exactly. Many didn't read the content, by their comment you'd know. No matter how you don't like the ideology, she's Nigerian and a global sweetheart. I remember emir of Kano addressed her, it was such a mature letter. But I see Nigerians talking gibberishly about her it feels so wrong in all dimensions I mean you're not meant to agree with everything but okay!

They HV hidden my comment because it contains the truth awakens some sleeping igbos.
Its a pity some of my people can't use their common sense
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by bizzibodi(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2018
despi64:
Wetin ur mama read never reach wetin Yusuf dey read about him papa. If Yusuf read am to Buhari na kpeme straight
Buhari not send oo!he dey read newspapers well a,even nairaland.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2018
donstan18:
Do feminists cry?

Please be a man, be strong, to be a man isn't a day job, it will be well.

Just be strong and man up! The Lord is your strength. Be strong BRO.

Madam she "nearly cried"

Nearly did not kill a bird
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 24, 2018
otunde527:
I thought feminist don't cry no matter what

Get your rmb @ #48/rmb

She did not cry angry

"I nearly cried" and "I cried" are not the same!
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Sarkin:
what kind of soul are you?
Do you have to drag tribe to this?
Is this paranoia?

Na so Nigerians dey behave, you're lucky he did not come from the religious angu
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
scarletkinq:
I don't hate her I hate what she preach ....she's causing more harm to the nigerian young ladies than good

Honestly what she preaches has made me hate her
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2018
Xander85:

I know! I've defended her on here from mindless, bad-belle fools countless number of times!

Awon defender number 4
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Lol see mumu who can hardly think and only follow trend becoz others are doing so is now calling me dumb grin
My dear I'm clearly better then u, it's so obvious.
U can't match me.
I'm not in a anyways blaming u because u are talking based on the limit ur brain can know.
U are just a normal Nigerian dumb bixxtch..
Its so shameful that most nigerian youths can't use common sense given to them by God

Chai! E pain u ooo
See epistle for only me.
Useless slow poke
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:17am On Sep 24, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

[s]Chai! E pain u ooo
See epistle for only me.
Useless slow poke[/s]
Pain ko paint ni. grin
Dumb biatch.
Na only fvck ur type go sabi very well
But Common sense far away from u ..hehehe
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by aameyah(f): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2018
A lot of Nigerians are just so petty and bitter and ignorant.
What is so hard to understand that feminism simply means equal opportunities and eradication of negative norms and traditions against women?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Pain ko paint ni. grin
Dumb biatch.
Na only fvck ur type go sabi very well
But Common sense far away from u ..hehehe

Lol.
No lie, e pain u
Ugly ignorant bitter lemon hating on someone that u can never be in the same level with.
Instead of hating go face ur destiny Biko.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Na you go dey read wetin crase people dey write
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Trash
read my comment again.
Its not for people like u. cool

Ur stark silly. It is people like u that are fighting hard to destroy the igbo society that has taken us over 5 millenias to build.

We will side line Chimamanda adichie n the other feminist turned baby mama called Linda ikeji until they receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Lol.
No lie, e pain u
Ugly ignorant bitter lemon hating on someone that u can never be in the same level with.
Instead of hating go face ur destiny Biko.

Definitely, u are right I can't be on the same level with u, that would stooping so low.,
U sound incoherent and disjointed seriously.
Even my little niece in JS3 can compose better .
U are dumb asF. undecided
Hanty, abeg Go to sex related issues thats where ur calling is smiley.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by wizsolzy(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
Nightmareo07:

If u share this same ideology just know that u are I different kind of specie.
Kudos I'm happy seeing I have seen some1 with with bliv too.
Where are u from
Delta. Nd u
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by wizsolzy(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2018
sweetkev:
What made Fela a bad example? Because of weeds right. You no get sense at all undecided
How can u say someone dat smoke nd go nude on tv... for all to see is not a bad example
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Definitely, u are right I can't be on the same level with u, that would stooping so low.,
U sound incoherent and disjointed seriously.
Even my little niece in JS3 can compose better .
U are dumb asF. undecided
Hanty, abeg Go to sex related issues thats where ur calling is smiley.

Mr better composer??

You are a fat fool that is very slow to decipher.

Pompous piece of shit, after bragging about composing good English.

List ten books or songs u've written.
If not,pls shut ur rotten mouth

We know get talk,because ur mumu level is equal to
infinity.
E'diat.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by YouareaBITCH(f): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2018
dawno2008:

I nor blame you,na person wey give you money take buy data na him I blame,

Na the small data wey you get dey make you insult your father mate, nor worry when your data finish I wonder wetin you go do next.

Anofia angry angry angry
Keep saying rubbish,animal with no home training,if you stop,then your second name na IDIOT cool cool

Don't mind the goat.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by toprealman: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Will like her to go into politics.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Nearly Cried Seeing Mother, Grace Ifeoma Read Online Comments by dazzlingd(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Have you forgotten she's a feminist? It should be 'Woman up and be strong.'

Sacarsm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(BBW) Big Bold Woman ( a short story) / Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / The Favourite Who Loved Me (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.