Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat (1824 Views)

South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
We all know the salary Aregbe own the civil servants in the state is one of the major reason people voted against the party. Osun state is a civil servants state as we can't point to any company in the sate. The government of Aregbesola focuses on infrastructure and he neglected the civil servants, without even care about their welfare. We remember how people stolen food for their neighborhoods, many people especially pensioners feared dead in the cause of fighting for their salary arenas. What Aregbesola government don't know is that people wouldn't eat infrastructure. I'm not surprised to see pdp satanic party got such a number of votes, I wish Apc can probe Aregbesola government. the man is opportunist. he gave pdp satanic party upper hand, the election we supposed wins outrightly. You lack good governouce. Incase you don't know what good governouce Stand for . The Participation All men and women should have a voice in decision-making, either directly or through legitimate intermediate institutions that represent their interests.here is what stand for good governouce.
Rule of law.
Transparency.
Responsiveness.
Consensus orientation.
Equity.
Effectiveness and efficiency.
Accountability. Aregbe lack all these you are a foolish
man.i pray apc win at last, but this will send strong signal to those useless politicians. But notwithstanding I call on all ife people especially where the rerun election will hold on Thursday to vote APC because Satan we know is better than the angel will don't know we see how pdp destroyed our country we should not give them chance to take us back again.
God bless the ipinle of omoluabi
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Quidquopro: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
APC won't win

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by ojobek: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
We all know the salary Aregbe own the civil servants in the state is one of the major reason people voted against the party. Osun state is a civil servants state as we can't point to any company in the sate. The government of Aregbesola focuses on infrastructure and he neglected the civil servants, without even care about their welfare. We remember how people stolen food for their neighborhoods, many people especially pensioners feared dead in the cause of fighting for their salary arenas. What Aregbesola government don't know is that people wouldn't eat infrastructure. I'm not surprised to see pdp satanic party got such a number of votes, I wish Apc can probe Aregbesola government. the man is opportunist. he gave pdp satanic party upper hand, the election we supposed wins outrightly. You lack good governouce. Incase you don't know what good governouce Sand for . The Participation All men and women should have a voice in decision-making, either directly or through legitimate intermediate institutions that represent their interests.here is what stand for good governouce.
Rule of law.
Transparency.
Responsiveness.
Consensus orientation.
Equity.
man.i pray apc win at last, but this will send strong signal to those useless politicians. But notwithstanding I call on all ife people especially where the rerun election will hold on Thursday to vote APC because Satan we know is better than the angel will don't know we see how pdp destroyed our country we should not give them chance to take us back again.
Shame on you,so you agreed that aregbesola is bad market for Osun state based on your analyses of his policies,why do you then prefer Oyetola to continue with his bad policies?hypocrite.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
ojobek:
Shame on you,so you agreed that aregbesola is bad market for Osun state based on your analyses of his policies,why do you then prefer Oyetola to continue with his bad policies?hypocrite.
is oyetola not different from Aregbesola? Please be objective.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Quidquopro:
APC won't win
who is talking?
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by slimfit1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tell me one PDP governor thats not from oil producing state that is paying the state workers wages today

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Philistine(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2018
Aregbesola really messed up,his incompetence will now make a secondary school dropout to be a Governor.Tufiakwa! This is not possible even in the North.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
Philistine:
Aregbesola really messed up,his incompetence will now make a secondary school dropout to be a Governor.Tufiakwa! This is not possible even in the North.
I swear I'm really in pain now I don't want to hear anything about pdp satanic party.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
slimfit1:
Tell me one PDP governor thats not from oil producing state that is paying the state workers wages today
so what's your point?
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Odudele87(m): 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
See this mumu mouth . A no blame u cox ur parents aren't a civil servant .
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by vanbonattel: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
We all know the salary Aregbe own the civil servants in the state is one of the major reason people voted against the party. Osun state is a civil servants state as we can't point to any company in the sate. The government of Aregbesola focuses on infrastructure and he neglected the civil servants, without even care about their welfare. We remember how people stolen food for their neighborhoods, many people especially pensioners feared dead in the cause of fighting for their salary arenas. What Aregbesola government don't know is that people wouldn't eat infrastructure. I'm not surprised to see pdp satanic party got such a number of votes, I wish Apc can probe Aregbesola government. the man is opportunist. he gave pdp satanic party upper hand, the election we supposed wins outrightly. You lack good governouce. Incase you don't know what good governouce Stand for . The Participation All men and women should have a voice in decision-making, either directly or through legitimate intermediate institutions that represent their interests.here is what stand for good governouce.
Rule of law.
Transparency.
Responsiveness.
Consensus orientation.
Equity.

Stop insulting we Yorubas
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by vanbonattel: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
slimfit1:

ebonyi

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
vanbonattel:

Stop insulting we Yorubas
lol I can see you're a Yoruba indeed olori pelebe.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Odudele87:
See this mumu mouth . A no blame u cox ur parents aren't a civil servant .
children of hate you can't make your opinion know without abuse person.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:25am On Sep 24, 2018
Quidquopro:
APC won't win
APC will win.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

APC will win.
embarassed

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by seguntr24: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2018
lol
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by tuniski: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Lipscomb:
Rule of law.
Transparency.
Responsiveness.
Consensus orientation.
Equity.
Painment PDP has won this re-run ko re-race Ni. PDP will extend the margin.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by bryning899: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2018
Aregbe really fuckup, despite the love people always show to him...... though Adeleke is not at all fit to be the governor of Osun but people had no choice but to vote out Aregbe and APC
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by paramakina202: 11:37am On Sep 24, 2018
vanbonattel:

ebonyi
Anambra and Enugu too.
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by fallout87: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Lipscomb:
is oyetola not different from Aregbesola? Please be objective.

Did you defend Fayose deputy the same saying he is different from his boss?

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Lipscomb(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
fallout87:

Did you defend Fayose deputy the same saying he is different from his boss?

Hypocrite
keep quiet
Re: Aregbesola Action On A Decision Making Almost Caused Apc To Suffer Defeat by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tonye Cole APC Wins Gov Wike In March 2 Guber Election . / Billionaire Ifeanyi Ubah Wins,becomes A Senator / Ovade-ogharefe Gas Plant Completed In Edo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.