Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) (22749 Views)

Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by Okoyeebo: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Another Sanwo-Olu miscreant jumping into my mention today.

Ambode has started sharing money o. Collect your own share so that you don't lose out both ways.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by ipobarecriminals: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jjjr:
CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass. Get this quality CCTV Spy Recording Eyeglass.This Eyeglass can video, audio, and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing.The Eyeglass is good for business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.Price is #15.000. To buy pls call the phone number below . Pay on delivery is available to all States.
if u gree 10k
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by JasonScoolari: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:

You are hungry
Sanwo-Olu miscreants on rampage today. grin
See who's talking. grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by Benekruku(m): 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Sanwo-Olu miscreants on rampage today. grin

See who's talking. grin

Go and eat pleaae
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by ud4u: 9:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
Propaganda
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by bluecircle470: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
This is from Tinubu's newspaper TheNation.
Tinubu probably sent the agberos to destroy the peace in Ekiti.

I salute your stupidity sir

1 Share

Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by tfelicityk(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
Na wa oooooo. I thank God it's not Buhari this time around.
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by degamemaster(m): 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
Fayose should wipe out all those moles from APC that wants nothing but to destroy PDP in Ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by Cindy08: 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2018
Election here and there
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by Seetto: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Be. quite son. Ibori don rob your papa before?
Thank God u recognized the fact that he has robbed you and robbed your generation unborn, for u ,u are finished and finished finally, your remains should be taken to India and fed to India gande rivers.
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by JasonScoolari: 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
Benekruku:

Go and eat pleaae
And the Sanwo-Olu miscreant was blinded by hunger. grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by JasonScoolari: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Seetto:

Thank God u recognized the fact that he has robbed you and robbed your generation unborn, for u ,u are finished and finished finally, your remains should be taken to India and fed to India gande rivers.
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. grin
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by jayboy112233: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
They are fighting for what they can't win.... When FAYEMI resumes... He will just pack them aside.

I wish they can wise up and sit tight instead of fighting for how to waste their resources again in an already lost battle.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by dameddy1: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
You are a fool, is Tinubu in PDP or do you always reason with or through your anus? ode buruku
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by Charly68: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
post=71466222:
Governor Fayose had earlier held a meeting with all aspirants and told us to withdraw from the race and made it clear that the candidates will be handpicked but we insisted that the primaries must be held.
Fayose just want to destroy everything in the state before his final expiration date.
Confirm agbero of a Governor!
. Now that he is going you want to defy his order,you will know the iroko of Ekiti politics is not a man to toil with .
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by andybob(m): 3:57am On Sep 24, 2018
Damn u are so dumb
ChaleeBendel:
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by inaolaji92: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Be. quite son. Ibori don rob your papa before?

No be dat same Ibori wey go prison 4 abroad That ANINI
Criminal celebrating criminal
Re: Ekiti PDP Aspirants Vandalize Secretariat, Reject Imposition By Fayose (pic) by yixer: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Putin1:
Ok

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Serving Ministers, Two Former Governors, Plan To Bomb INEC – Timi Frank / How To Tackle Insecurity In Nigeria - Obasanjo / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.