Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP (26537 Views)

Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs / We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by jattopeter(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
And you want us to have a better nation...Who do us like this?
TOPCRUISE:

When PDP were in power don't they withdraw attached police and security personnel from the opposition incumbent Governor. It is a radical political culture.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by Lush100(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
the answer is in voicemail...
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by Lush100(m): 3:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
thing is I don't even like PDP.
all I care is anything that will stop any govt in power from taking its people for granted in Nigeria be it strong opposition, investigative journalism, etc.
is welcomed.

imagine PDP talking about David mark for president (aspirant); I just thought ...that's another error
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by Splashme: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
vanbonattel:
The most biased administration in Nigeria history, not even making any attempts to hide the institutionalised bigotry.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by yarimo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
12345baba:
u done brush ?
speak English, here in nairaland we don't speak Spanish. Thank you for your understanding that is if you understand english.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by bizzibodi(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
Who is this dumb?
U foool introduce yasef.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by omoelerin1: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
bizzibodi:

U foool introduce yasef.
It really pained you. To have taken you over 24 hr to reply.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by blackpanda: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2018
omoelerin1:
We have already seen the sign in Osun on Saturday.

osun is not yet over. cool down
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by omoelerin1: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2018
blackpanda:

osun is not yet over. cool down
APC is a goner already.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by mcquin(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Minjim:

Change does not happen over night.
Its a gradual process which has commence wit Buhari as seen in the Osun election

What change please? Alot of you claim since PDP rigged before now, it is okay for APC to repay the favour. So what change is there if, "because PDP took advantage of the process and INEC, APC should do same."
Each time APC makes a wrong move and anyone complains, you lots say PDP did worse. So my question is, since APC is here to continue with PDP'S wrong move, why did we vote change? We could just have continued with PDP.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by mcquin(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
blackpanda:

This argument wailers put up is so silly and stupid. First of all, u didnt vote apc. u are a wailer, so u voted PDP! Secondly, vote APC does not absolve PDP of its numerous disastrous sins. so quit the silly wailing and useless antics
You must be very silly. Because I criticize Buhari now, I never voted APC. I bet you'd argue also that Saraki was never in APC, after all he is also anti-Buhari. The point I was making earlier is, "since APC has decided to continue the wrongs of PDP by manipulating the process and taking advantage of INEC as PDP did, then why did we vote in APC(thought they wanted to CHANGE the narrative), or were we deceived? APC cannot continue to do wrong under the excuse that PDP did same. It's lame.

Learn to comprehend an argument, before jumping to respond to it.

Now to our argument, please shoe where in my earlier statement I absolved PDP of blame. You lots really make someone detest anything Buhari cause your arguments are so incoherent and illogical.
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by blackpanda: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
[s]
mcquin:

You must be very silly. Because I criticize Buhari now, I never voted APC. I bet you'd argue also that Saraki was never in APC, after all he is also anti-Buhari. The point I was making earlier is, "since APC has decided to continue the wrongs of PDP by manipulating the process and taking advantage of INEC as PDP did, then why did we vote in APC(thought they wanted to CHANGE the narrative), or were we deceived? APC cannot continue to do wrong under the excuse that PDP did same. It's lame.

Learn to comprehend an argument, before jumping to respond to it.

Now to our argument, please shoe where in my earlier statement I absolved PDP of blame. You lots really make someone detest anything Buhari cause your arguments are so incoherent and illogical.
[/s]

Dumbo comment
Nobody cares is u like or hate buhari. You are inconsequential
Re: Why Didn’t You Withdraw Policemen From Aregbesola, PDP Asks IGP by mcquin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Dumbo comment
Nobody cares is u like or hate buhari. You are inconsequential

As always, when bereft of argument, you switch to throwing insults around.

If you can't respond to my argument logically, then why not stay quiet and off my mention.

Don't go around crying about people who hate Buhari. Tell him to implement the party manifesto on which we voted in APC-restructure the federation, end herdsmen attack, put an end to his ethnic appointments, remove Shittu, produce a certificate atleast, etc and see people clamour for his return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Yaba Overpass (Videos). / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.