Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Need Help In Finding The Title Of This Old Naija Hip Hop Song. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Help In Finding The Title Of This Old Naija Hip Hop Song. (415 Views)

I Need A Good Naija Hip-pop Dj Mixtape. With Those Drum Beats / Has A Link To The Download Of This Old Naija Jam, Mr Target - Lagos Adamma / What Would Fela Do? Hypocrisy In Naija Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

I Need Help In Finding The Title Of This Old Naija Hip Hop Song. by Chamakh93: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
hi nairalanders , please I need help from you guys , there is a particular song I love when I was in primary/secondary school but I don't know the name of the artist,I would love to download this song. the lyrics goes like this " mo Fe ran bo sen Jo , bo se Fi tumba yen Jo, won awon boys bo se ranju ...........

thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Help In Finding The Title Of This Old Naija Hip Hop Song. by AfricaNigerian: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Don't make things difficult for yourself sir.
Go to Google and type some lyrics of the song and I'd would bring out the music only if it's on google... Cheers!

MIXTAPE: DJ Tonioly – The Compulsory Mixtape (part 2) / [music] Kng Drizz – Wanted (prod. Ipman) / Elmo - Gone For (jhus Did You See Cover)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6