Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 (41958 Views)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 1) On 26th September 2021 / West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea : Carabao Cup (5 -4) On Pens On 29th Sept 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:

05/06

No be today thing, that's great.. Can you play too?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:

Champions league that you will still come back to England empty handed.
time will tell. I can remember how many times you have won it. Once right? cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Culin(f): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

No be today thing, that's great.. Can you play too?

Hehe I use to play, back in sec school and a few times in uni. But now I'm just fat and lazy, so I just enjoy watching and sometimes coaching street kids.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:

Hehe I use to play, back in sec school and a few times in uni. But now I'm just fat and lazy, so I just enjoy watching and sometimes coaching street kids.

Oh shocked She can even coach too, am impressed hope ur academy is doing you proud
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Culin(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Deepfreezer:
time will tell. I can remember how many times you have won it. Once right? cheesy
Yea, once, in 2012. And I can remember how many other trophies we've won since then. But I can't remember when last you won it though..or any other trophy for that matter. In this modern era of football, your club can't compete and win a single title but you're here bragging about the museum Anfield has become, titles that were won before you were even born and one when you were little. Chelsea and Liverpool are not on the same level, you died when we were born. Just focus on cleaning of the cobwebs in your trophy cabinet while we focus on winning trophies.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by xxxangel(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2018
[b][/b]
Tonymegabush1:

One bo is two small as a title man way I be..... Dnt u think babe undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:

Yea, once, in 2012. And I can remember how many other trophies we've won since then. But I can't remember when last you won it though..or any other trophy for that matter. In this modern era of football, your club can't compete and win a single title but you're here bragging about the museum Anfield has become, titles that were won before you were even born and one when you were little. Chelsea and Liverpool are not on the same level, you died when we were born. Just focus on cleaning of the cobwebs in your trophy cabinet while we focus on winning trophies.

Liverpool and man united will be claiming yesteryear glory, now that football has evolved both are extinction although man united has in recent times did wonderful but since Sir Alex left it's one hell of a task to maintain their momentum.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by donoro(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
all chelsea fans sef using carabao cup performance to judge premier league we shall see saturday mark my words d beating go double man city own angry

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by gentlegenius(m): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
oloriLFC:
we'll beat Chelsea in the league
On Saturday?
Are you OK?
Maybe your Liverpool will be playing a different Chelsea on Saturday because my own Chelsea is playing on Sunday.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by gentlegenius(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
donoro:
all chelsea fans sef using carabao cup performance to judge premier league we shall see saturday mark my words d beating go double man city own angry
Which Saturday?
Wetin una want see on Saturday?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Horlhamhi(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

so you want to fault the poor keeper for goal? You expected him to stop that goal bound shot abbahh? If you like use Karius and Ederson you go chop am tayaa....
okay sir!
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Deepfreezer(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Culin:

At the end of the season I shall remind you
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by genius4real123: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
I give kudos to Chelsea for their Victory over Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
gentlegenius:

On Saturday?
Are you OK?
Maybe your Liverpool will be playing a different Chelsea on Saturday because my own Chelsea is playing on Sunday.
whichever day it is. But which one is "are you okay?" ? Kilo n se e?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by gentlegenius(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
oloriLFC:
whichever day it is. But which one is "are you okay?" ? Kilo n se e?
Are you OK is just a simple question... Yes would have been the simple answer, not the yoruba grammar you are speaking.
BTW, must everyone on Nairaland understand yoruba? If I speak my own language for you... I swear you go faint grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Horlhamhi(f): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:

so you want to fault the poor keeper for goal? You expected him to stop that goal bound shot abbahh? If you like use Karius and Ederson you go chop am tayaa....
yes! we chop am tayaa today..
please what was the score line sef?
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by killsmith(f): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ximenez:
You must not bring excuse for everything, he could do nothing about the two goals. Liverpool are not as good as people think they, that's why i always wonder why their fans have been making much noise. Liverpool finished fourth last season and had to wait till the last match day to qualify for CL. The only thing that has changed for Liverpool is that they are now competing/challenging for the first time in many years.
how far? I told you to be calm, let Van dijk teach you the art of defending.

You were lucky today once again. You won't be lucky when you return to anfield.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Ximenez(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2018
killsmith:
how far? I told you to be calm, let Van dijk teach you the art of defending.

You were lucky today once again. You won't be lucky when you return to anfield.
Nawa for you o. Before it was Wednesday, then Saturday now it's Anfield. I was expecting van Dijk to prevent Hazard from scoring sef. Mind you before we meet at Anfield, several teams would have given Liverpool a reality check.
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by killsmith(f): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ximenez:
Nawa for you o. Before it was Wednesday, then Saturday now it's Anfield. I was expecting van Dijk to prevent Hazard from scoring sef. Mind you before we meet at Anfield, several teams would have given Liverpool a reality check.
teams like psg and the west ham you drew with grin.....
Re: Liverpool Vs Chelsea: Carabao Cup (1 - 2) On 26th September 2018 by Ximenez(m): 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
killsmith:
teams like psg and the west ham you drew with grin.....

We will see na. At least you no know the level of your team. But i don't know why LFC fans are the masters of excuses. They lost on Wednesday because salah didn't play. But today salah played and was impactless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City - Community Shield (0 - 2) On 6th August 2018 / Wolves Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) on August 29 2021 / Swansea city Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 30th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.