Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Which Country Is Better! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Better! (987 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is Better! by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Please if you don’t have someone to receive you or any relation where you can stay for sometime in Europe, which European country can one decide to go!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is Better! by rosyphilipa: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Every Country is good but it depends on you that where you want to go, as i am a driver and provide Minicab service in hackney to foreigners and they usually travel in different countries so i always ask their experiences so they always tell me that every country has its own beauty, so every country is good for their locals.
Re: Which Country Is Better! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thank you
Re: Which Country Is Better! by Marinad: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
I advise you to visit the French Alps and rent a chalet in Meribel. The French Alps is a perfect place to spend holidays. Chalet “Zebra” is a perfect place to live while having winter holidays in the Tarentaise Valley! It is comfortably located 2 minutes’ drive from lifts and 6 minutes’ walk from the center of Méribel. The chalet was renovated several years ago and offers a perfect layout for twelve guests in six bedrooms! If you do not know where to go and where to stay, take my advice!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter Scribbled On My Nigerian Passport / Mile 2-Apapa Expressway: A National Disgrace (PHOTO) / Is This The Most Beautiful Public Toilet In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.