Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs (3148 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Returns To Instagram, Shares Stunning Photo / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs by bossmeek(m): 1:08am On Sep 24, 2018
2018 has been one of the toughest year for Cynthia Morgan and her career, From been chased out of her home by her Landlord over unpaid rents, Uncontrollable smoking habits, Pregnancy rumors and all, Lastly she deleted all her photos on her IG, Making lots of rumors flying that she’s pregnant.

However she had remained silent, until few hours ago, with a Photo she just dropped and caption looks like she just made a return, See below!

‘They told me sell s&x. I told them fck it my music is dope. *cynthia morgan to MADRINA. Yes I changed my name

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/09/cynthia-morgan-returns-to-instagram.html

Re: Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs by EpicMaurice(m): 1:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs by OKorowanta: 1:29am On Sep 24, 2018
Na craze dey worry dis girl.
You drop your real names Cynthia Morgan wey dem take know you,the same name wey you take win awards kon dey bear madrina.
Now she's now struggling like an upcoming act.
No be only Madrina na Madridsta..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs by Kingosytex(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2018
the guy wey d suck that ur german juice d enjoy ooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs by Kingpee2(m): 3:17am On Sep 24, 2018
All we need from you Cynthia is to sing with your mouth and heart and not your boobs,when did music industry turn to something else sef..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Returns To Instagram With Jaw Dropping Photo Of Her Bo-obs by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
This lady I once loved and listened to is now a joke and a major cheap slutt, keep f00lling your self and your talents

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account

(1) (Reply)

ILLUMINATTI: Top 6 Nigeria Artistes that Allegedly Sold Their Souls To The Devil / Bbnaija Ike Denies Breakup With Mercy, Gives Reasons Why They've Been Together / See As Billionaire Kylie Jenner Celebrated Her 23rd Birthday As She Reveals Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.