Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos (542 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:45am On Sep 24, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari and wife Aisha have arrived New York ahead of the 73rd Session of the UN General Assembly on 23rd Sep 2018.

They werewelcomed by Nigerian Ambassador to USA Amb. Sylvanus Nsofor,Nigerian Permanent Rep. to United Nations Prof. Tijani Bande, Foreign Affairs Minister Geoffrey Onyeama,Nigerian Defence Attache to United States Air Cdr E.J. Udenyi and Nigerian Defence Adviser to United Nations Brig. Gen. SE Udonwa

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/president-buhari-arrives-usa-ahead-of.html

Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by amaniro: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
I sight aishacheesy she is meant to be in za oza roomcheesy

Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by fvck(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2018
amaniro:
I sight aishacheesy she is meant to be in za oza roomcheesy

Na wa oh, must u be up this early to think like a hen?
Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by Edunwa302(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Hmm na naija ppl wlcm our president for US
Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by NNAMDIII(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2018
If you like travel to any country, PDP will still win osun state grin

Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by Onlinealaba(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2018
My only focus is in 2019 having seen what happened in osun state it wouldn't be that easy for MBuhari, even tho there will be massive rigging and corner cutting, but definitely the will of the people will prevail.

check my siggy, order your items at flat rates
Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by blackpanda: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2018
See all these top positions mentioned here are all from the south, yet no northerner is wailing or nagging buhari for nepotism. If it was d other way round some stupidly daft Igbos would have started chanting marginalization!

Buhari is only hated by enemies of a brighter Nigerian future!

Sai baba 2023
Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by blackpanda: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Onlinealaba:
My only focus is in 2019 having seen what happened in osun state it wouldn't be that easy for MBuhari, even tho there will be massive rigging and corner cutting, but definitely the will of the people will prevail.

check my siggy, order your items at flat rates

Osun cannot be compared to 2019. Obviously Nigerians know who is working for them and the looters masquerading as friends. Is anything, ekiti and osun elections show buhari will have a very smooth sailing come 2019
Re: President Buhari Arrives USA Ahead Of 73rd Session Of Un General Assembly(photos by Onlinealaba(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2018
blackpanda:

Osun cannot be compared to 2019. Obviously Nigerians know who is working for them and the looters masquerading as friends. Is anything, ekiti and osun elections show buhari will have a very smooth sailing come 2019

Osun is a litmus test in what 2019 will look like we can't neglect the signs, Yes Ekiti rejected fayose, Osun rejected aregbe(Oyetola).. does that ring a bell

(1) (Reply)

INEC Is Seeking N189.2BN For The Same Tyranny That Happened In Osun. / Igbo Professor Says The Biafran Dream May Remain A Mirage / Face Off Between Nigerian Police & PDP Leaders (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.