Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? (17949 Views)

How To Get The Pdf Of Nigeria Prison & Frsc Recruitment Past Questions & Answers / My Problem With FRSC Recruitment / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Upritman(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2018
@SuanusBlog

After much wait by Nigerians, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) last week informed applicants on the notifications on successful applicants and the commencement of its nationwide recruitment screening exercise through a released time-table for applicants who applied for the corps’ recruitment into the different Cadres.

Suanu’s Blog recalls that a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, disclosed the screening time-table for its screening and physical fitness assessment on recruitment which will commence on Sept. 24 and end on Sept. 29th 2018.

Earlier, applicants were urged to check their email addresses to confirm receipt of mails from September 19th, 2019. However, many Nigerians waited curiously in vain as many never saw the mail that day. Subsequently, applicants began to confirm the receipt of the invitation mails.

With the recruitment exercise starting today, Suanu’s Blog has noted a disturbing difference in the invitational mails that raises the fears of fraudulent individuals already infiltrating the process.

A deep analysis of two sampled invitation mails shows glaring differences in the format, style and write-ups on the mails.

Suanu’s Blog particularly noticed the differences in the following areas:

Date and Venue: while the scheduled date was written expressly on some invitational mails, some other ones had that not stated at all. Also, while some mails contained the venue peculiar to an applicant specifically mentioned, some others had a link in the mail sent to them, which redirects them to a list of all the venues and dates in the 36 states of the federation and the FCT.

Name: The individual names of some applicants were stated alongside their registration numbers, others simply showed, “Dear Applicant”.

Date of Mail Receipt: While some mails were received as early as 20th of September, Suanu’s Blog noticed that some other persons received theirs just yesterday; some very late in the night.

Requirement for entry into the recruitment venue: Suanu’s Blog also noticed a slight grammatical discrepancy in the requirement to be allowed into the venues. While some mails indicated “Printout of summary data page OR email notification”, others said “Summary data page AS WELL AS this email notification.

The above noticed differences among few others have raised the dust about the possibility of a fraud as it is unexpected for a mail believed to be sent from same source to have different bodily content.

A verification of the authenticity of the invitational mails is necessary to save applicants from suspicious fraudulent possibilities, embarrassment at recruitment venues and probable logistical inconveniences when relying on a likely FAKE invitation.

If you received the invitational mails, kindly cross-check for these issues raised and share your comments below.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/09/frsc-2018-recruitment-different-email.html

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Babagboju(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Nah naija we dey, but DNT relent

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Therealev: 6:52am On Sep 24, 2018
In that no reply you circled above that says "me", if you expand that tab, it'll show the actual email address then you can confirm if it's from the frsc server.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by 9jayes: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
FG is a scam

In other news,
Instead of sitting at home on October 1'st why not use the opportunity to earn a free certificate from Google on digital skills. For details see my signature.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
I can never apply for all these govt recruitment. Tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Dannieln1: 6:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Everything bout Nigeria should be declared INCONCLUSIVE...

But to be honest in my next world I want to come back a Nigerian but BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN THE UK OR USA OR CANADA ...

I love our TENACITY...

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by YoungLionken(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Scam Alert: Yahoo Boys are at it again, pls beware!
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2018
Authority is aiding fraud daily in this clime.The first notification is genuine but second one is spurious,once you click on that link tagged "Here" you could probably have given access to do more havoc.However,go to FRSC office for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by doovo(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2018
I got the both mails

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Can I still apply?
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by xxxangel(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Already given away slots but the Original invite and the Fake all na Scam...

My two scent.....

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by TGM2015: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2018
You forgot to show the sender email address, that is the major deciding factor.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2018
best of luck to the invitees
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by laidthrice(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2018
For the mails that carry two days can someone who is for today and tomorrow go for only tomorrow
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Kaycee9242(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Nigeria I hail thee

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by femiblaze(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
I observed the same discrepancy. I hope we are not being played

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Hoodbilonia: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2018
scam page
i sure say na mail.com domain dem use
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by firo08(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
The first email sent on 19th was for invitation but last one sent on Saturday shows the time table of each states.
There is nothing like scam there.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by chigoizie7(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
even certificate of medical fitness is required, I knew it was never mentioned.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Frankicent(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
wetin concern me.... If it's not Air force, Navy lemme use style and ad police. grin the rest are don't interest me.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by goldenceo1: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Don't know if I should be happy or sad now with this whole FRSC stuff.

I received an info few days back from an Angel calling for 5 applicants who were shortlisted to submit their info for special slot. The good thing is that those special applicant will be giving the Jobs 100% free of charge.

This country na man know man oh!

May you find favour before those who want to help you as you step step out today. May your helper never know peace in their dream until they settle you!

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by udoka55555: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2018
mine is the original
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by donvicky2007: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2018
firo08:
The first email sent on 19th was for invitation but last one sent on Saturday shows the time table of each states.
There is nothing like scam there.

There was time, date of screening for each applicant and venue in the first mail sent on 19th.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Mancity26(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Your past question and answer still available, both medical report, summary page still available, get it for a token. Just with your 1k. Watsapp or call: 08066679200

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by zone51: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
No, because
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by lonelydora: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
I'm not discouraging anyone, but as long as different emails has been sent, and the job thrown open to all and sundry, It has been hijacked by the people in power.

As we speak, 70% of the slots have been taken by Senate Committee Chairman on Interior Matters list, Minister of Interior list, HOR Committee Chairman list, FRSC Corp Marshal list, Senate President list, HOR Speaker list, etc.

This is Nigeria!
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by zone51: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
No,

Do you know that of all the people that received the mail,
some would have gotten a job,
some like "me* not be interested again just like that,
some would be dead (may their soul rest in peace),
some does not have their data page printed out.

So it's because of these factors they said come with your data page n other requirements to the screening centre.

A friend of mine that works in their Abuja office told me *if you haven't receive any mail but have your data page with you, don't fret, just gather the required documents and go for screening.*

All the best.
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by CASTOSVILLA(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2018
I drove my sister to Ekwueme square, Awka this morning. People were already there on white. The police and FRSC are there too to conduct the exercise. It's real my people, it's real.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Legendvic: 7:52am On Sep 24, 2018
I just got my mail 10:30pm yesterday no date specified just go between 24-26
Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by Phenotech(m): 7:55am On Sep 24, 2018
Fraud of the highest order

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Naija Coke Summership Programme 2018 For Nigerians / Npower Beneficiaries And Their Kids Protest Against Non Payment Of Stipends / 2016: Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Graduate House Officers & Internship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.