Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Most Active Member Of The Month To Get Free Data - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Most Active Member Of The Month To Get Free Data (713 Views)

Google FREE Data Science Courses FREE Certificate (for Nigerians) / How Can I Be A Member Of The British Computer Society / Get Free Data Subscription Via This DENT App After Registering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Active Member Of The Month To Get Free Data by Makafizuky(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Just as the topic suggests, I will be giving out 1 month of free data to the most active member here for each month.

How to win

Come online everyday (or more often than others).

Post new original and good quality topics.

Comment on topics where it is necessary and you have something awesome to add to the discussion.

Share interesting topics from here to your social media accounts.

And invite your friends to projectnaija.com

You will have fun doing the above and I will give you free data to browse the internet for the following month. Happy surfing.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Android App / I Need Naija And UK Adsense Old Policy Verified And No Payment Received / Cheap Web Development Class In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.