Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Which Constitution Says That Osun Election Should Be Declared Inconclusive? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Constitution Says That Osun Election Should Be Declared Inconclusive? (419 Views)

Ondo APC Governorship Primary Declared Inconclusive / Any Rerun Election Should Be Between Atiku And I - Tinubu Tells Court / It Is Settled , The Presidential Election Will Be Declared Inconclusive.see Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Constitution Says That Osun Election Should Be Declared Inconclusive? by Adesina18111(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2018
In as much, I want to keep mute... I just can't. ..
Inec and APC,why are you maiming our democracy coupled with the will of the people........
Pls check This out,
# OsunDecides2018
INEC, can you explain?
APC's Haruna Isah was declared winner of the 2018 Lokoja/Kogi HOR by-election after polling 26,860 votes against PDP's Engr. Bashir Abubakar 14,845. The CANCELLED VOTES WERE 19,960. The margin (12,015) was LESS than the cancelled votes.
Under this same INEC, Almakura won as governor of Nassarawa State with 300 votes and he was declared as governor and over 5000 cancelled votes in that election.
Again, Aregbesola became governor through the cancellation of 10 local governments in that election. And the election result was still anmounced in favour of APC. Yet due to only 7 units, INEC declares Osun election inconclusive.
So I asked on what constitution was Osun election declared inconclusive?
Re: Which Constitution Says That Osun Election Should Be Declared Inconclusive? by Trustme2(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2018
Charge and Bail over to you grin
Re: Which Constitution Says That Osun Election Should Be Declared Inconclusive? by kahal29: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2018
Section 153 of the electoral act

Re: Which Constitution Says That Osun Election Should Be Declared Inconclusive? by obailala(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2018
This was a short thread.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: 36 Out Of 40 Lagos Lawmakers Endorse Sanwo-olu / Lagos APC Primary: Tinbubu Opens Up On Ambode Vs Sanwo-olu (full Statement / Osinbajo Inaugurates The ANISZA Unity Photo Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.