Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club (5744 Views)

Bbnaija Jackie B Boyfriend Kiss Her Before Son And Mum At Sons Birthday / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Chidinma Send Birthday Wishes To Her Boyfriend, Kiss Daniel. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by TunezMedia: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Teen actress, Regina Daniels and her colleague cum boyfriend, Somadina are back together after their recent split over cheating allegations from both parties. The couple settled with a weekend outing and reignited their passion inna the club after which the 16year old got dragged for a quickie backshot that has been aired on social media.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/regina-daniels-and-boyfriend-kiss-and.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by itspzpics(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2018
wink wink
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Let them enjoy their lives

It's their time .
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by vanida6: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Chelsea fall my hand yesterday sad

dat stupid william nd hazard wast my ticket

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
This girl disgust me alot with her chubby bleaching body' and fake age

Come and sell your personal Nigerian verified AdSense account to me

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2018
vanida6:

grin
vanida6:

Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by vanida6: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin
why u dey laff nah undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by molatubintu: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
FLEXING COUPLES
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by kushercain: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Op Wia the 'makeup'

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by SkengRay: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This girl disgust me alot with her chubby bleaching body' and fake age

Come and sell your personal Nigerian verified AdSense account to me
I will sell in exchange for your commonsense grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
SkengRay:
I will sell in exchange for your commonsense grin

Clown lol cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by icemuyi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Is that teenager old enough to be doing all that in the public?
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by SkengRay: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Clown lol cheesy
I am following your footsteps grin
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
SkengRay:
I am following your footsteps grin
Great lad your head dey their
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
vanida6:
why u dey laff nah undecided
nothing ma, how much were u supposse to win?
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by vanida6: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
nothing ma, how much were u supposse to win?
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
vanida6:
so sorry for u loss ma, don't always play long tickets, i usually win 15k with 3k every week...
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
I must Bleep this girl one day.
Amen
Re: Regina Daniels And Boyfriend Kiss And Makeup Inna Club by vanida6: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
so sorry for u loss ma, don't always play long tickets, i usually win 15k with 3k every week...
just 15k only noh not enough bro

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit / No Shame! Lagos Girl Stormed The Club Without Anything Under(see PHOTOS) / You're A Thief! - Nigerians Blast Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.