Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo (435 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by 8Ebisco: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Chief Ayo Adebanjo, a chieftain of the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, at the weekend urged Nigerians to vote out the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) government in the 2019 general elections.

Adebanjo stated this in Akure, Ondo State capital in his remarks at the special colloquium to mark the 80th birthday of a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae.

The colloquium had the theme ‘Nigeria: Work-in-Progress’ and had the President of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief John Nwodo as the lead discussant.

Adebanjo said Nigerians should ensure that the APC should not return to power at any level in 2019.

“Nigerians must do anything that will get rid of the APC in 2019. It must be done at the local, state and federal levels.

“The APC has failed the country and it must be shown the way out,” Adebanjo said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/2019-why-nigerians-must-vote-out-buhari.html

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by Sarkin: 8:45am On Sep 24, 2018
It's only corrupt people (PDP) that want Buhari out and impatient people.

They complain rice is 16,000 not knowing that things have to get that way for the greater good.

If Buhari wants he can import rice and sell it 5,000 today and the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will call him MAZI.

Please good Nigerians, we have learned our lesson; PDP cannot rule use again. Never. Ever.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by LessNoise: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2018
To usher in PDP again abi when are these old men going into oblivion sef
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by dukie25: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2018
“Nigerians must do anything that will get rid of the APC in 2019. It must be done at the local, state and federal levels.
I think I agree with him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by Kingosytex(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2018
buhari is not only an illiterate but also a bigot. sometimes i just wonder how a country like nigeria could be presided upon by a stack illiterate who understands nothing but the mooing of cows MOOO MOOO MOOO. why didnt APC field a learned candidate like osinbajo?
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by BeingFrank(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Even a slowpoke in Nigeria knows buhari needs to be swept out of Aso Rock. Nigeria has never been this divided, insecure and hungry due to primitive retrogressive economic plans, excessive borrowing with pride for creating such high debt profile for the country with nothing to show for, perhaps his only ill-achievement.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by Splinz(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Sarkin:
It's only corrupt people (PDP) that want Buhari out...
You mean celebrated thieves (two prominent of recent; Akpabio and Uduaghan) in APC are not corrupt? Is it true that Bubu's body odor is the cleanser that washes one the moment you join APC

Sarkin:

Please good Nigerians, fellow zombies, we have learned our lesson; PDP cannot rule use again. Never. Ever.
PDP have no business ruling demented zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by aolawale025: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Nothing but truth. APC has failed
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by Man2utd(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2018
And who should they vote in.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by 7lives: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Man2utd:
And who should they vote in.

You dey mind the old wizard, Awo, pa Anthony Enahoro, Gani Fawehinmi, and Beko will be turning in their graves right now.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Vote Out Buhari – Adebanjo by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2019
My 46 year old niece rates this boldness very neat!

(1) (Reply)

APC Sacks Deputy Chief Whip Of House Of Reps For Anti-party Activities / University Of Abuja Chased Students Out Over Strike / ‘I Am Willing To Serve In NYSC’ – Minister Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.