Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Group calls for one house for Lagos APC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Group calls for one house for Lagos APC (210 Views)

Joeboy Introduces Free Buses For Lagos Residents / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Group calls for one house for Lagos APC by chiomarita: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2018
Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Vanguard, made up of social activist, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), artisans, political groups and youths mobilizing 5 Million votes for reelection of Gov Akinwunmi Ambode at the 2019 Gubernatorial General Election 2019 has called for one house one family for Lagos APC.

The group Coordinator Mr. Bamigbade Seyi made the urgent declaration in a message he delivered against the outcome of the closeness in the result of Osun gubernatorial election of 22nd September 2018, while receiving the Rescue Nigeria Initiative group of one million man march and the endorsing of Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for continuity in office beyond 2019 led by Mr. Oriyomi Oloyede Daniel the Executive Director.

Bamigbade said that "this is the time for APC as a party to use the best the party has to offer and take advantage of the popularity of the incumbent governor in Lagos Mr Akinwunmi Ambode in Lagos to achieve an easy win at the 2019 election.*

*As a party APC has an upper hand in Lagos State because of the history of successive good leadership that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the leader of the party has personally initially in the state since the days of ACN it will be unwise for brothers to disagree and fritter off lofty achievements away to another political party in Lagos, over a simple disagreemnt among brothers; which could easily be resolved."

"May the house that our leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has built over years with hardwork, not break. " He added.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Okay Not To Forgive Your Cheating Partner – Dabota Lawson / Sale Properties / Microsoft Co-founder, Paul Allen Dies Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.