Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. (1007 Views)

Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by SLIMDON88: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018
Osun free and fair election conducted yesterday has proved my point that Sir M Buhari is a man of integrity that respects the rule of law no matter who is at recieving end....

If Sir M Buhari wasn't a good man with good intentions for the good people of Nigeria he would have used his federal might and declared APC member winner (which Inec will declear on thursday) yesterday, Sir M Buhari is a respecter of the rule of law...

God bless Sir M Buhari.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by NedalBiggie: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2018
shocked

Nedal was here!!!
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by buhariguy(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2018
The election will judge and hunt Pdp

2 Likes

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by CoolFreeday(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2018
PMB is my man any day, anytime. If only other politicians can be like PMB, Nigeria would've been a better place

1 Like

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Didcot:

You are a social reprobate, a fu....cking airhead for coming onto a public forum to tell us PMB has integrity!

Oponu ayirada
Mynd44 rule 2
Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by bedspread: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
SLIMDON88:
Osun free and fair election conducted yesterday has proved my point that Sir M Buhari is a man of integrity that respects the rule of law no matter who is at recieving end....

If Sir M Buhari wasn't a good man with good intentions for the good people of Nigeria he would have used his federal might and declared APC member winner (which Inec will declear on thursday) yesterday, Sir M Buhari is a respecter of the rule of law...

God bless Sir M Buhari.
God bless Nigeria
[/s]its Wickedness for u to say this

2 Likes

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by bedspread: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
SLIMDON88:

God bless Sir M Buhari.
God bless Nigeria
[/s]its Wickedness for u to say this.
With all the Manipulations that Occured and the Evidences, you Utter this..

GOD IS THE JUDGE!! AND HE WILL GIVE US ALL OUR DUE REWARDS IN DUE SEASON

1 Like

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by AllTheWayUp: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Op u are a big fool
Buhari is bad market to Democracy
Buhari is an abomination to the pillars of Democracy

2 Likes

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Jumbus31(m): 10:22am On Sep 24, 2018
In Kogi bye election in August 2018, INEC cancelled 19,000 votes, votes between the candidates was 12,000. INEC declared APC candidate as winner. Yesterday Senator Adeleke of PDP won in Osun, but INEC said there will be rerun, not saying INEC is wrong, just pointing out the double standard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by dukie25: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
SLIMDON88:

God bless Sir M Buhari.
God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Kingosytex(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2018
APC is much deadlier than PDP
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Butterflyleo: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s]its Wickedness for u to say this.
With all the Manipulations that Occured and the Evidences, you Utter this..

GOD IS THE JUDGE!! AND HE WILL GIVE US ALL OUR DUE REWARDS IN DUE SEASON

You mean evidence like these?

1 Like

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by bedspread: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean evidence like these?
May u Judge yourself!! You were busted on this lie yesterday..
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Racoon(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2018
From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day and indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

It is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity. He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by FarahAideed: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2018
If Buhari had any integrity we would not be talking of any run off today ..Buhari has zero integrity
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Didcot: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2018
FarahAideed:
If Buhari had any integrity we would not be talking of any run off today ..Buhari has zero integrity

Gbam!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by blackpanda: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2018
OP God bless u

Wailers go and die!
Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by blackpanda: 11:25am On Sep 24, 2018
FarahAideed:

In other words, it is only when your party wins that the election is free and fair abi why are u so afraid of a runoff?
Let the people speak for themselves with their votes

1 Like

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Butterflyleo: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
May u Judge yourself!! You were busted on this lie yesterday..

Show me where I was busted on this? Are you confused?

I was the one who actually busted a PDP guy here who posted same pic but with a photo shopped image of the APC logo on the identity.

I showed him the real VERY CLEAR images which I just uploaded here Mr Pillow case.

Doromumu

1 Like

Re: Sir M Buhari Is A Man Of Integrity; Osun Election As A Case Study. by Geosystem(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Jumbus31:
In Kogi bye election in August 2018, INEC cancelled 19,000 votes, votes between the candidates was 12,000. INEC declared APC candidate as winner. Yesterday Senator Adeleke of PDP won in Osun, but INEC said there will be rerun, not saying INEC is wrong, just pointing out the double standard.
in my own opinion, but the PDP candidate should sail to the courtroom to seek redress. I hope he didn't keep quiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrite CAN:are also in support of the killings by berom Christians / Despite APC Crisis In Imo State, Massive Crowd Comes Out In Support Of Uche Nwos / 2019: Next Level ? Just In: Deputy Senate President Visits Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.